KM2

bug Tek Bridge not able to be placed near any structures.

Since last patch, Tek bridges cannot be placed near any structures including your own. Tested on single player and official. I placed a Tek bridge in an empty location, placed no problem. I then demolished the bridge and placed a foundation near by, but not in the way of the bridge. I was then not able to place. It would show up green like it should be able to place, but when clicked to place nothing would happen.

I can confirm this is still an issue. I'm building near 48 53 and planned my whole base around being able to use tek bridges between several platforms, however whenever I try to place one it shows me green and will even let me look around to view where its other end will go. Yet when I click to place it makes the placement sound and returns to my inventory like nothing happened.

13 hours ago, Rexcrafter said:

I can confirm this is still an issue. I'm building near 48 53 and planned my whole base around being able to use tek bridges between several platforms, however whenever I try to place one it shows me green and will even let me look around to view where its other end will go. Yet when I click to place it makes the placement sound and returns to my inventory like nothing happened.

Same thing happens to me. It would be nice to USE the tek bridge. It's an inconvenience that they cannot be placed within at least the area that that tribe owns...

What I have noticed is if they are in a spot where ANY of the placing options would make it too close to enemy foundation/gate it won't place even if you aren't putting it that direction and it is green.

The only time I have been able to get one to place is when I swiveled it around and it never hit an enemy foundation/gate area.

Another great idea that doesn't seem it was thoroughly tested.

6 hours ago, arathein said:

What I have noticed is if they are in a spot where ANY of the placing options would make it too close to enemy foundation/gate it won't place even if you aren't putting it that direction and it is green.

The only time I have been able to get one to place is when I swiveled it around and it never hit an enemy foundation/gate area.

Another great idea that doesn't seem it was thoroughly tested.

However in my case there isn’t literally no one on the server but me most of the time and the few who have played on it as well have built in a spot so far away it won’t render while at my base.