Maxranviir

I think it is time for Wildcard to hand over ARK to a game company that actually knows what they are doing.

Both Aberration AND Extinction were delayed, and lacking optimisation for many players. Don't set a release date unless you KNOW that the game will be ready and optimised by said release date. On top of that, if you're going to delay it at the last minute to fix some things, make sure that everything actually is fixed, because there are so many game-breaking issues in Extinction it's ridiculous.

You have put this game out as a Triple A Title, and a full release. The game is in alpha, let alone full release stage. You constantly add more content, instead of going back and fixing the content you already have that doesn't work properly. Instead of getting a huge hard-on for '$$$, fix the damn game first. 

Never once have I played a game with something as unfinished as Extinction, to begin with, the Element Veins, you didn't ensure that they were working, and because of that, they destroyed peoples bases, like honestly what on earth is wrong with you WIldcard? You rollback the update, and "fix" it, and re-release it yesterday along with Purple OSDs and Meteor Showers being added again, the servers are crashing because of Purple OSDs now.

Breeding is a mess, baby managarmrs jump off at like 10000 mph as soon as they are born making it a near impossible task to claim them, let alone raise and imprint them.

Honestly, you need to pull your damn fingers out of your asses and fix this sorry excuse for a game, it has SO MUCH potential, yet you are holding it all back, honestly, you're close to the level of incompetence and idiocy of EA. If you can't do this, then you need to sell the game rights to someone else who actually can allow this game to reach its true potential.

Playing Extinction since day 1 in the Sunken Forest and after they Beaver nerf we have nothing to hunt/tame here because the spawns and spawnrates are low as fk, i have to fly to other Biomes to get Meat for my Flyers/Carnivores. Tried to tame 2 Rexes and 2 Megalosaurus today but only 1 was tameable the other 3 it says: Put Food in the Inventory... Tried Relog, new rendering, put food out and in again, forcefeed, retranq and no we are not on the tamecap. I think they don't even play their own Game.... and they give a poop about their own Forum. I'm disappointed and i think i quit again, last time was Aberration with the same problems never on time with anything and a rushed Map with many bugs.

Archived