Crossplay only gets two Extinction servers?

Texmechs

So after waiting a couple or three days to get the PC patch...  Get logged in, feed my starving animals and read the decimation on my tribe log, then rush off to green ob to port into Extinction and belatedly find an unpillared place for our tribe.  There are only TWO extinction servers, NA which is constantly 72 of 70 full and EU which who really cares because the ping is so high for us it would be unplayable....

I "complain" (comment, actually) on these things because I love the game and want to play.  I can't play.  We can't play.  In spite of paying good money for these expansions, we have to be the last to enjoy new content and the last to get access and the last to...  

Good lord, we've needed an additional crossplay server for a while now, due to dino cap and pop cap.  Wildcard created dozens of new servers for the pvp experiments et. al. but nothing for us.  Dang people, charge me a monthly, I don't care.  Love the game, love playing with others, don't want to host my own server or trust someone else to host it.  Just do the right thing.  Jeebus.

Archived