Primitive Plus?!

LadyMatriarch

Gotta say this is a very disappointing and quite frankly embarrassing response from WildCard. No word for days, even now you have to dig deep for it! How freaking ridiculous!! Now they activated the 2x event?! What the hell?? What’s that for?? Cause no one I know can play. This is bullsh. If I lose anymore tames due to their hasty release of broken expansions.. I seriously don’t know how much more of this game I’m going to play. Terrible customer service. You’d think they’d keep the public up to date.. and actually ACT like they give a sh!t.  

hey have you got your primitive server up yet mine still out and i don't know if i'm the only one still its been like 5 days now. if some people have been playing which iv herd there are people playing primitive +, then i hope they wipe and restart all the primitive+ servers least they can do, and doing the least they can do is what wildcard is good at.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly i really wish prim+ was never made official. Wildcard is simply one of the worst.
Has been years that has the same issues as loading time and crashes and during this time ive always check for fixes but all i ever see is lonely players in non-responded topics all over the internet. They simply ignore the subject completely. Same with original maps like The Island awful FPS, and all the bugs on The Center. But they keep releasing new broken content. Is like they pretty much ok with the failures and just wanna make the most of it ($).
The worst part is that i cant really find better games to play so i keep coming bk to Ark just to get upset again. Cant remember how many times ive uninstalled Ark in my 4k hrs.

Archived