Makoenergyx

Invisible Supply Crates and Artifacts Ragnarok

So me and my brothers play on our dedicated server, ever since we got the extintion update, the 2 of us playing on Xbox can no longer see Supply Crates or artifacts, we can run into them as if they are there but we can't interact with it. The 2 on computer playing via crossplay can see both just fine. Anyone know what's up?

• Like 1

I too am having the same problem here on Xbox. I’m trying to 100% all the maps on single player before playing extinction (right now on scorthed earth) and found that beacons,loot crates,and artifacts aren’t spawining in. I even tried using admin commands to spawn them and that  didnt work. This problem happened right after I updated the game.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, VortexReapz said:

yea xbox is buggy rn with supply drops but hopefully they fix it soon.

On the plus side, I'm on Ragnarok on PS4 and for some reason ALL the red desert loot crates appear at the same time. And, when you pull the contents from one, it disappears, but if I run out of render and go back, the loot crate is back. It didn't start doing that till after the Extinction update. I have like 12 Ascendent PAS now because I've been going Loot Crazy (when not being chased away by Deathworms)

We have been having this issue aswell since extinction, no one can get the artifacts for bossfights and its leaving some people at a disadvantage.. has anyone found a fix to this yet?

*Edit: Its now been 2 months and nothing has been done about the artifact crates, and the last update made the supply drops disappear once again. is this global or just to some maps at a time? 

Edited by lokee