Whats thoughts on new DLC.

collin13

Ive been working my butt off an im ready to play. How is everyone feeling about it so far( Extinction that is)? good building spots? is lag crazy?  how long does it take to fly from one side of the map to the other lol? Ive watched a couple videos but not much going on in them yet. Anyone been in any cave systems yet and not the abb like underground?

Super disappointed as a builder. The wasteland is not really an option to build in because meteors and orbital drops and corrupted dinos destroy any base. And the wasteland makes up a very big part of the map. Then many many spots, especially smaller hidden ones are just not allowed for building. There are 3 caves i think, one for each titan and at the end of the caves u summon the titans. Building is not allowed in caves either. Building bigger bases with turrets and everything you need in pvp is more or less pointles if you dont control the titan spawns, as you cant really defend against one of those. Some of the regular tames are broken as well, managarmr bypasses any turretwith its speed and snow owl healing ability puts turret soaking to a whole new level...

Lag hasnt been a problem for me. 

Bit disappointed in it, but I like it enough. Smaller then I thought but it’s not all the same. The new dinos are really cool but I wish there was more of them. Lots of rather frustrating bugs but I personally haven’t found one too bad. The lag is not as bad as abb so there is that. Overall I am having fun with it. 

Archived