Cryo pods and Ragnorak tame cap

The69Boom

Have the cryo pods been implemented on Ragnorak servers yet? Like have the large tribes started storing all thier trophy dino's. I know 6 tribes on my island server including mine that have done that to make it untame capped. I also did it on abberation. I was looking to set up a base on a ragnorak server and tame some griffons/ wyverns. Unsure if tribes have started doing this though. Anyone have any input on a server that has? I will bring cryo pods so i don't contribute to it being capped.

It does help. You can store babies. If everyone does it to dinos they dont use more then once a week it will fix the server. My island server hasnt been tame capped since day 2 extinction was out. Even if they breed more, you store then once they are grown or as babies. Tribes dont need 500 dinos. They use maybe 10 per day. If its the breeding pairs then maybe 100? Your not going to raise more then that. And maybe kibble dinos. So each tribe having 500 dinos can cut it down to 250 and keep thier kibble, breeding, and main dinos out. I highly recommend people putting in an effort to encourage people on thier servers to do the same. I went to all the people i have on discord and recomended it to them and they did a few days after i did. They are super cheap to make. And you learn the engram by just transferring to extinction. Hell ill even make all the cryo fridges and pods for a server if a large group of the main tribes will use them. If everyone encourages all the people they know to use them the servers will be fixed in a week. Its people being selfish and ignorant now that there's been a fix to the problem released if the servers still remain tame capped.

Archived