[SUGGESTION] NO build zone AT OBS and VEINS (EZ fix!)

BERSERK3R

So to my knowledge OSD's have fixed locations (correct me if im wrong).
When you build in that area where it lands, any structure will be destroyed.

However, it's hard to tell where they drop (exactly) and its radius.
Resulting in your base and creatures being destroyed/killed!

A solution to this would be EASY, a NO BUILD ZONE (like existing zones; Caves, Cave entrances, Rich metal areas, etc.).
This way you NEVER lose your base and creatures.

This is really just a logical fix, and to be honest should be a default FEATURE!

Unless Wildcard likes to ruin peoples time and effort people put into this game and also deal with the inconsistency and other bugs....

I have this strange feeling that if there are going the no-build zone way, people are going to complain about how large the no-build area is. Considering it would have to include the AI spawn points + some extra to avoid exploiting the entire tower defense mechanic. Dunno if you noticed, but AI spawn points are quite far from the center so you have time to defend from the incoming waves.

Personally i just don't base build in the wasteland, as the wasteland was clearly not intended for that purpose to begin with. The corrupted spawning with in 1 yard of your face should be a clear indication of that, and if that isn't enough of a hint the regular meteor shower that blows up your things should be a good second hint (once they fix the issues with them landing in the biomes and city that is).

Archived