Mod Request: [Paid Comission] Elixers and Tools

frosteffects

I'm looking to have a custom mod made for my server that adds all of the following things.
Important Note: This Mods intentions are for both donation and event rewards.
I would also be requesting Source code once finished incase I need to have it modified or changed by someone else in the future to add more things. You can contact me via discord to discuss price. I will not pay anything until the mod is done and able to be tested to ensure it works.

My Discord ID is: FrostEffects#9011

Budget: $50 - $100

Note to Staff members of this board: If this is against the rules feel free to inform me and I will refrain from using the board to hire developers from my server in the future. I didn't see anything in the rules regarding it so I'm going to assume its allowed. Appreciate all the hard work you guys do to keep things in order though so I'll respect whatever wishes.

Tools (Metal Tool Texture for now) [May Purchase custom icons later]

Lunar Hatchet/Pick/Sickle (PVE): 10x harvesting, 10x durability of vanilla.
1x the damage, so no worries about them being used in PvP.
Also unrepairable or drop-able. (Even on death)

Lunar Chainsaw: 10x harvesting, 10x durability of vanilla.
1x the damage, so no worries about them being used in PvP.
Also unrepairable (Destroyed when they break) or drop-able. (Even on death)

Solar Hatchet/Pick/Sickle (PVP): 5x harvesting, 5x durability of vanilla.
Solar Chainsaw (PVP): 5x harvesting, 5x durability of vanilla.

Elixers (Different Color Water Bottles for now) [May Purchase custom icons later]

Lesser Health Elixir - Regenerates 25% of your or your Dino’s health over 30 seconds.
Mediocre Health Elixir - Regenerates 50% of your or your Dino’s health over 30 seconds.
Greater Health Elixir - Regenerates 100% of your or your Dino’s health over 30 seconds.
Starving Elixir - Reduces Dino Food & Stamina by 80%.
Sedative Elixir - Put anything to sleep, refills torpidity to 100%
Stimulative Elixir - Removes all torpor and wakes everything up.
Stamina Elixir - Regenerates 50% of your or your Dino’s stamina.
Small Experience Potion - Gives double experience for 300 seconds when consumed.
Medium Experience Potion - Gives double experience for 600 seconds when consumed.
Large Experience Potion - Gives quadruple experience for 600 seconds when consumed.
Stealth Elixir - Makes you temporary invisible to players and creature for 120 seconds.
Taming Elixir - Will tame anything when force fed to a creature.
Weight Elixir - Enhances your muscles and lets you carry double your capacity for 300 seconds.
Crafting Elixir - Multiplies your crafting speed by 4 for 120 seconds.
Baby Elixir - Used on any baby to stop it from growing old.
Adult Elixir - Will make any creature grow up to an adult instantly.
Lust Elixir - Given to female creature to allow them to instantly mate again. Max Uses on 1 same Dino(if possible): 3 with a cooldown of  12 hours before using again.
Gender Elixir - Use on creature to change gender on it.
DinoStat Reset Elixer - Reset used stat points of dinosaur.

Archived