Gacha is OP and needs to be nerfed

Wraithhunter

On 11/16/2018 at 3:58 PM, Lycan187u said:

There's not a 550% longneck zzz there's weapon damage caps and armor caps on official even in pvp when the next server reset happens any weapon damage will be decrease to 298% damage

You seem to forget that the majority of people don''t play on official servers, on officials servers they do get reset after a server restarts but that is only a fraction of the player base.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI: Only Op if you have enough snow owls to keep them full with vomit. As a small tribe player I have only received 1 non standard crystal drop that turned into a 122% damage crossbow. Its people who can afford the time, space, and energy (Alphas) that can really abuse the loot. However those are the players more likely to be in constant PvP and need/lose the gear often. 

Gacha is fine extinction doesn’t have normal drops instead you have gacha yes they can drop good gear but it’s premade so you lose it you need to get another. Alot of ppl who complain about it being op are from unofficial servers with boosted rates so it makes sense that it would drop boosted gear often. It is balanced anyways it’s not like you need a lot of rare mats and takes hours to tame it literally anyone can tame it and get the same gear everyone else does 

You all need good gears to fight in those horde mode defense , don't say it is OP , we PVE players don't have much good things going for us because PVP players keep complaining this and that is OP .

The gacha right now is quite balance , they already lower the chance of dropping asc loots . At 150% crafting skill Gacha rarely drop loot and you need it at least 200% crafting skill to guarantee good loot but currently Gacha taming is hampered by the new Owl pellet food change with make Gacha taming eff as low as possible so you aren't gonna see those godly Gacha soon .

Sorry, but you'd have to be a moron to think the gear these things are dropping are ok.  Who needs Stegos anymore?  Just face tank the bases turrets in your 1200 armor/dura riots pieces that the Gacha crafts deep in it's cavernous ass.

This poop is way better than blueprints.  I'd hate to see how much metal my 700% longneck would take to make from scratch...…….

1 hour ago, TR-8R said:

With BP you can craft even better gears with the help of a crafter 

And no , you can't face tank the whole PVP base  armors that is varied in quality .

700% damage for a gun is impossible in Official server , you better go back to your unofficial server .

My friend just pulled a 669 dmg 2900 dura fabricated pistol on official PS4. It’s doable. Lol

52 minutes ago, ZulunSurvives said:

Oh nice, ty mate. I will look for you ?

Yeah. the irony of it is if you pillar everywhere(specially the beginner's areas) people will do whatever it takes to stabilish theriselves like killing a couple of resource spawns or hugging someone else gates. 

24 minutes ago, flamron said:

My friend just pulled a 669 dmg 2900 dura fabricated pistol on official PS4. It’s doable. Lol

Apon server restart it will Nerf to 298% melee

13 minutes ago, flamron said:

Absolutely it will reset. And it looks like console gacha have been nerfed, so the fun is over. Probably end up shooting them all since they’re useless now. 

Hopefully not nerfed to badly... was just about to go out and tame a snow owl for pellets so I could get in on the loot...

3 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Hopefully not nerfed to badly... was just about to go out and tame a snow owl for pellets so I could get in on the loot...

They nerfed the owls too. So you won’t get as many pellets as before. Curious to see what that production goes down to. Our gacha sit under our owls and pick them up, so they stay pretty full. 

I fear that will change with this update. 

no one realises there are huge things on extinction that need op loot to take out cough couch cou"titans"gh and corrupt creatures like gigas. also you don't like it grind it for mats.  on unofficial its great no more raging cause red drops give you repeatedly crap saddles you wont need  e.g. spider, chali, itchy. or just swearing cause in official red yellow and purple give you crap structure blueprints. gachas are great how do you think you will get loot to take out element veins and orbital drops you need good loot for that and besides gachas how you goanna get it. as for pvp like I said grind it for mats I grinded my longneck rifle 560% weapon damage cause I had a better one 700% weapon damage I got enough metal to upgrade my base to metal for what it was worth. plus be thankful you get loot like that. as for the weapons you get armour from gachas that can equally counter the damage you do from "gacha guns". so suck it up cause me and my friend spent an entire day build a huge ass base for twenty gachas bred out and max levelled so we can get decent loot to do the drops and veins I will rage quit if they are nerfed and give crap loot.

also don't wine if an enemy tribe has better loot while your still crappin in primitive flak pants cause you can be bothered to grind for some gachas and instead go wining to wild card this is ark you grid and it pays off. don't go being a two year old and crying cause your use to mine craft were its a stroll in the park. you don't like it go back to minecraft or what ever baby game you came from. ark is about grinding for better stuff DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 hours ago, AngrySaltire said:

They were nerfed bad. Before the nerf I got some great stuff. Now they hardly drop the good gacha crystals and when they do it has been something useless. Like a stone pick

31 minutes ago, KingGalahad said:

They were nerfed bad. Before the nerf I got some great stuff. Now they hardly drop the good gacha crystals and when they do it has been something useless. Like a stone pick

Gutted...... but not surprised..... Why cant we have nice things..... Had visions of actually using riot armour for a change.

22 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Gutted...... but not surprised..... Why cant we have nice things..... Had visions of actually using riot armour for a change.

Wasn’t enough of a grind. That’s the premise of the game and always will be I fear. Constant grinding to get the next thing. Nothing can be easy, or useful, for very long. People might enjoy it too much...

32 minutes ago, flamron said:

Wasn’t enough of a grind. That’s the premise of the game and always will be I fear. Constant grinding to get the next thing. Nothing can be easy, or useful, for very long. People might enjoy it too much...

Yeah that was my thought, it offset the insane crafting requirements of gear such as riot etc...

4 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Yeah that was my thought, it offset the insane crafting requirements of gear such as riot etc...

The biggest problem I have is now we have no loot crates other than the caves and OSD/veins to pick up gear naturally. Seems a big paradigm shift from everyone racing to drops, to getting legit good loot from gacha (how drops should be honestly), to now forced to run OSD and veins or caves to have any chance at loot. 

On 11/18/2018 at 4:24 PM, ChargingParacerParacer said:

"But that takes effort! No, that won't do, just ruin it for everyone else!" To be fair WC has repeatedly catered to the 'but i donwanna stratigize' crowd.

That fact that you say that shows me your one of those people that only cares about yourself getting an advantage rather than the game being fair, or you’re just stupid. some people don’t have extinction (and yes I have it before you start saying go get it) and when people are allowed to transfer Dino’s back to other maps those people that don’t have extinction are at a big disadvantage, making the game basically pay to win. So quit assuming I’m to lazy to put the effort in to play this game, been doing solo on official for almost a year unlike most of you people who think your hot shot in big tribes.  

5 hours ago, Wraithhunter said:

That fact that you say that shows me your one of those people that only cares about yourself getting an advantage rather than the game being fair, or you’re just stupid. some people don’t have extinction (and yes I have it before you start saying go get it) and when people are allowed to transfer Dino’s back to other maps those people that don’t have extinction are at a big disadvantage, making the game basically pay to win. So quit assuming I’m to lazy to put the effort in to play this game, been doing solo on official for almost a year unlike most of you people who think your hot shot in big tribes.  

The post of mine you quoted was 100% sarcasm and smart-assedry. Next time read the entire post before pissing your pants and getting triggered. I don't own the DLCs either and have zero incentive to want them.

Wildcard has already forgotten that for those who can’t do drops and veins gachas were what you got the loot from to doo the cave, drops and veins plz stop catering to crying little noons who don’t want to grind. It takes so long to get a ha ha and walk it all the way over to the other domes or city no use I getting a farm of them if they are nerfed. 

I have pretty much lost all respect for PVP players because of the amount of crying over Gacha's. I'm sorry that EVERYONE would have a chance of actually getting a worth while weapon, and not ONLY the players in Alpha tribes that are able to play 20 hours a day, every day. Seriously...

Since the only other way to get quality items is by doing OSD's or fight bosses I don't think Gacha's deserve yet ANOTHER nerf. 

4 hours ago, Mctoozle said:

Dudes, the gachas are broken. I just got a 700 asc longneck from a couple owl turds and some metal pillars. That is broken damage.

On 11/20/2018 at 7:08 AM, lordbufu said:

You seem to forget that the majority of people don''t play on official servers, on officials servers they do get reset after a server restarts but that is only a fraction of the player base.

Archived