Titans glitches and More!!

Guest chancho33015

Guest chancho33015

PVE official PC player

So, finally there is someone in our map taming the titans which is fine. But am i the only one who is tired of listening to the titan boss fighting music being glitch repeating over and over again after the titan has been tamed on the server? Anyone who enters desert biome can listen to the boss music. It has been about a week of that. 

there are some crazy glitches with dinos still, like the lack of Gacha spawns, Velo no hitting characters with turrets, and even forest titan glitch in to which he cant be properly tame by shooting at the corrupted zones. It is sad that yet again the DLC that comes out has more bad than good in terms of performance and playabillity. 

Not to mention this supposedly being the last map and even named EXTINCTION the spawn levels for regular tameble dinos is POOP! It is so hard to find a 140 of anything...this map should be called..."dinos died because they are weak and lame" lol

I hate that such a beautiful map is lost in its gameplay errors and lack of performance. I mean, for every titan there is tame there is a massive problem in server performance where the ping jumps from 80 to 200....is sad.

Not to mention that the loot crates are just ok. This map should have the best loots since its the last and supposedly according to the story the hardest. 

Wildcard, please fix this. You know that there is a problem when for 1 week there are 70 out of 70 people trying to play but a week later now population is cut to halve. 

13 hours ago, chancho33015 said:

PVE official PC player
Not to mention this supposedly being the last map and even named EXTINCTION the spawn levels for regular tameble dinos is POOP! It is so hard to find a 140 of anything...this map should be called..."dinos died because they are weak and lame" lol

THIS the LEVEL crap, i was thinking this today, why isn't everyone 100 + that would make this feel more like it should and would fill slots with WORTHY tames instead of 10-25-50's i am seeing, people taming anything to fill poop and its piss'in me off doing it the right way, waiting for good tames when i can tame them not doing it just because, slots are probably gone by now so the dmg is done.

9 hours ago, Ronson12 said:

could be worse.i've been stuck for the last hour and still not died yet due to being unable to eat raw meat and food consumtion decreased because i am floating indefinately.

LMFAO i thought i was the only one it takes me 30 minutes to DIE, why isn't there a suicide command, i guess cause pvpers would abuse it when they get captured....... so fix the holes so they don't create this issue in the 1st place, happen to me just today about THREE times i had to wait 20+ minutes i just go watch youtube eventually i just left.  

It's funny sure the 1st time, now its just deliberately retarded, there are so many spots that do this, if this is your payback its going to kill the game you worked on for how many years? if that makes you proud okay. 

Archived