spiritpaw

I want to breed all the bugs and reptiles!

Everything should be pet'able.  Everything should be breed'able.  If they keep the code for rafts as pets we should be able to breed our rafts as well!  Then the baby rafts can fall thru the floor glitch and go into baby raft hell.  They can become the adopted sons and daughters of Charon's Boat.  Then Charon can put them all on follow and multitask getting those ghosts across the water.

19 hours ago, spiritpaw said:

Hey I want to be able to breed all reptiles, amphibians, and insects. I don't care if it's unrealistic life cycle. At is unrealistic and awesome because of it. Let us breed bugs and frogs and snakes!

Beelzebufos are already breedable. Like Diplocaulus, they only lay their eggs in water.

For creatures like the Titanoboa and Onyc, there is the issue of them being ungendered, as they were not even tameable when they were first released.

For the arthropods: it is probably because of their unique lifecycle. However, with the baby Reaper King, they showed us that that is not an issue. Perhaps they can work on that now that Extinction is released.

8 hours ago, Qwertymine said:

I think a lot of those creatures need balance changes before they get breeding. An imprinted Araneo is still gonna be poop. Onycs and Titanoboa aren't mountable, so imprint is largely wasted for them, and I doubt many people want to see an imprinted Arthropleura in PvP.

While I agree on what you said about the Arthropluera - your earlier points lack any meaning considering how stuff like Dimorphodons or Jerboas can be imprinted while not being mountable.

15 hours ago, soepie7 said:

While I agree on what you said about the Arthropluera - your earlier points lack any meaning considering how stuff like Dimorphodons or Jerboas can be imprinted while not being mountable.

They can be, but what good does it do them aside from a slight stat boost. I'm one to think unmountable creatures need some kind of seperate imprint buff.

They can be, but what good does it do them aside from a slight stat boost. I'm one to think unmountable creatures need some kind of seperate imprint buff.
Breeding isn't just for imprinting buffs silly. A lot of people just like making babies animals and using Dino's that they can breed to replenish rather then take. I have a pink scorpion on single player and I want to breed her with a purple boy and see all the pretty little babies
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

14 hours ago, spiritpaw said:

Breeding isn't just for imprinting buffs silly. A lot of people just like making babies animals and using Dino's that they can breed to replenish rather then take. I have a pink scorpion on single player and I want to breed her with a purple boy and see all the pretty little babies emoji7.png

Well imprint is one of the biggest reasons. I do think they should be breedable, but more thought needs to be put into the system.