Sign in to follow this  
spiritpaw

Make primitive plus part of main game

Hey I really love all the extra engrams, plants, ingredients, extra creating requirements, etc. The aesthetic of the engrams for building is also a huge reason people like me love primitive plus and play it. I love the normal ARK stuff too and actually love the Tek engrams.

I suggest primitive plus be added into the main game like structures plus and just have check marks/engram on off options so we can play without it being a conversion. Also you wouldn't have to continue updating it separately then and we could still build super cool looking stuff on any maps.

I don't know how possible this is but I would love if it happened. I know there are going to be a lot of haters but why would it matter at this point since most of us who play primitive plus don't play official servers because of the lack of updates and event colors etc etc?

It would be really fun at least for private servers and Single player to not have to choose between primitive plus and Tek stuff.

I would be grateful enough that it should counter hundreds of other people's hate.

Please? Pretty please?

• Like 1

I like primitive plus too, as a conversion. I think if they added an option for tek and fabricators within the conversion, thatd be cool. However base game it doesnt seem fitting. Maybe a mod could do what you ask but it will probably never be added into base game just because of its design and purpose.

On 11/15/2018 at 2:51 PM, Qwertymine said:

Only problem with this is the drastic changes needed to the base game. You have to increase engram earnings, balance all the new structures and tools, add the resources for said items into the game, etc. 

Im really into coding my server, Its really not that hard for them to add already existing engrams to the game. They already have the coding in the Prim+ files, all they have to do is to merge them over. I honestly dont know what they are waiting for.. BUT, maybeeee??? Now that the Last DLC has been released mayyyyybe they can focus on fixing the game instead just trying to fatten the bank account. 

1 minute ago, ksen79 said:

Im really into coding my server, Its really not that hard for them to add already existing engrams to the game. They already have the coding in the Prim+ files, all they have to do is to merge them over. I honestly dont know what they are waiting for.. BUT, maybeeee??? Now that the Last DLC has been released mayyyyybe they can focus on fixing the game instead just trying to fatten the bank account. 

It's not the coding it's the balancing. Two completely different things. You can't just add 100+ items and resources into the game without huge consideration as to how you are balancing it.