hirogun

Paid for bionic skins missing !!

Same on my PS4, made an account just to come report this and seen this here.  Here's what I've tried:

•   Tested that the option is checked to receive your items upon death and died, nothing.
  •   Turned that option off, died, then turned it back on and died again, nothing.
  •   Wiped all save data and reinstalled Ark entirely, nothing, and now all the skins I've earned from my achievements are gone as well, so I have to redo all of that.

They really need a better way of retrieving your earned/purchased skins that doesn't completely ruin you after a reinstall.

Edited by Camtire

So I bought the bought all the bionic skins on Xbox and they have vanished from my inventory

Even when I respawn they do not appear

My other skins that I have collected are put into my inventory when I die so why do the bionic skins get left out

Can someone help? 

I've tried reinstalling them

Edited by Aiyamon

10 hours ago, Aiyamon said:

So I bought the bought all the bionic skins on Xbox and they have vanished from my inventory

Even when I respawn they do not appear

My other skins that I have collected are put into my inventory when I die so why do the bionic skins get left out

Can someone help? 

I've tried reinstalling them

This is the PS4 forum and there's already posts about it 

mine are missing as well contacted PlayStation they acknowledge that account is flagged for them that system is primary and tried restoring licenses but seems missing all servers i play on tried dieing on my extinction server 992 and Ragnarok server 889 to see if was just the 1 map but nope  and as for folks not noticing they won't unless they die and are paying attention to their spawn items i've filed a ticket 2 ways through the help here and address sony gave me