hirogun

Paid for bionic skins are still missing !!

It is probably because of the new tek dino's and there were no reasons for some of the skins anymore

If you think about it it would be obvious because why would you even still need the skins if there where tek dinos 

Edited by ArrangedFire90

I’m having the same issue and I just bought them yesturday (November). I have tried;

- Reinstalled Them, nothing

- Reinstalled the game with a complete shut down, nothing

- Reset the game and died and started on new servers, Still Nothing

———- It’s been almost a full month and still nothing!

Edited by HugoNout

My tek skins i purchased from psn are not appearing in my inventory, nor are they in my inventory after i die. They were in my inventory on my last server. This official ORP server i play on now, nothing. Not sure whats going on with that but i'd like to use dlc i purchased. Hope there is a simple fix for this.

Edited by Shinigami937

On 12/7/2018 at 11:31 AM, ArrangedFire90 said:

It is probably because of the new tek dino's and there were no reasons for some of the skins anymore

If you think about it it would be obvious because why would you even still need the skins if there where tek dinos 

Because they PAID for those skins. Wanting something you paid for should be a obvious enough reason. 

i

8 hours ago, EzeakioDarmey said:

Because they PAID for those skins. Wanting something you paid for should be a obvious enough reason. 

right. I paid for those skins i would expect to be able to use them. Feel like i just got robbed of 7 bucks, could have bought a indie game instead of basically wasting my money on skins that i never received.  Skins can be applied to any dino of that type also, if u buy them saves you the hassle of hunting down the new tek dinos.

Edited by Shinigami937

3 hours ago, Shinigami937 said:

i

right. I paid for those skins i would expect to be able to use them. Feel like i just got robbed of 7 bucks, could have bought a indie game instead of basically wasting my money on skins that i never received.  Skins can be applied to any dino of that type also, if u buy them saves you the hassle of hunting down the new tek dinos.

Count yourself lucky, I've got all the dlc on a season pass and can't change maps so I've paid for all that and can't use it 

another patch and still havent received the skins i paid for, guess that just shows how much wildcard cares about the community.  They know the skins arent working but yet they are still for sale in the store. Basically robbing people, knowing that they dont work but simply do not care i guess. I'll be spending my money on another game that actually gives me what i pay for.

Edited by Shinigami937

surprised people are only reporting it now , as mine went and I reported it when ext released , its been weeks now but I also lost REX BIONIC too . still have giga though . psn store when I checked showed I needed to repurchase but having restored licences , they were purchased again . just don't delete and hard disk files trying to fix issue lol . I had all skins when one bug which caused you to not be able to load into ark came with a quick fix from wc themselves would you believe that deleted all your skins as a side effect and ever since I had to rework them back but cba lol why bother when its happening again .

24 Dec 18 - I purchased the Raptor bionic skins sometime ago and forgot all about them. Judt checked game now.  Store says I have purchased it, but does not appear in my game.  Seems like Wildcard have known about this for a while, but have done nothing about it.  The fact that they are still selling it when they know it doesn’t appear - is this not dishonesty?  Might report this to Sony to see if they can do anything. 

23 minutes ago, syncromash said:

i bought the bionic raptor skin and equipped it to my raptor i joined my server yesterday and i cant find it i have searched everywhere to see if i put it in a crate could a friend have griefed me and put the skin somewhere so it decomposes? if so they should fix that

There is currently an issue with the skins and they are investigating. Last update on the issue was 3 days ago, so hopefully they will have a fix ready soon!