miguel1970

Center Map broken

We live on the edge of the cliff near the ice palace and a huge wall has appeared. Half our base is in this wall and no wild dinos are spawning down there. We cant get out of the area and are dinos will start staving soon. Already lost some babies, and i doubt wildcard care as all their focus is on extinction

Yes myself and my father has the same situation its bugging us alot soooo much that its getting that way most of the people are going to conan soon. We been playing it since it was in beta its a shame its like this. Hope you devs and staff and ceo of wildcard are listening to the crys of your consumer who brought your guys product. PS awesome game by the way.

Edited by Mng4life

I think the Extinction patch broke the Center further.

Major bugs I've personally encountered so far:

-ponds and rivers are invisible with beavers swimming in the "air"

-lava island and a few other places are now "floating" with a lot of their ground textures being completely invisible

-a lot of metal spawns are simply gone and never respawn

-still has the water glitch in splitscreen where when player 2 touches the water they are instantly teleported to player 1 unless player 1 is touching the water (even while player 2 is on a dino)

Wildcard please don't release a map if you have no plans on supporting it. It is frustrating to see the map stability declining with no response.

Have the same Problem with the Center map. My creautures sunk into the Ground with there feet and sometimes the half Body. Center map is completly broken since the release from the Extinction DLC. I hope they fix it very fast. I don't want to loose all the Thing that i build or the animals that i tamed :(