Lvl 100s on extinction

T401megatronv2

36 minutes ago, T401megatronv2 said:

Anyone else find it kinda raptoring stupid that u can transfer your characters and everything else to the new map? Everyones running around as lvl 100 plus kinda dumb, should be new map new character and make everyone grind from the get go....such a terrible game idea

I don't think you understand how the arks are supposed to work lore-wise.

You're supposed to ascend from one map to the other in order.

1 hour ago, T401megatronv2 said:

make everyone grind from the get go....such a terrible game idea

So make us do something we have done many times before in an already repetitive game? Now thats a terrible game idea.

I started fresh characters for SE, AB, Rag and the island(started on the center). I was perfectly happy using an existing character for the final DLC to skip the level grind. Even with a high lvl from the start you still have to grind from scratch.

It just sounds like you wanted to start from scratch as I have many times before since it can be more fun. But you look around and see how further ahead everyone else is and you dont like it even tho you gimped yourself on purpose.

I have high level characters lmao idc about the grind i just thought ppl were gonna just transfer over a pre fobbed base and ruin the official servers lol but if its only characters that makes me feel so much better

On 11/14/2018 at 10:01 AM, Lycan187u said:

Character transfers are enabled only no items or dino allowed atm

Archived