The LifesLabyrinth

Raptorgaming421

So, the Life Labyrinth in the Ragnarok desert has recently caught my attention.  I was curious about what the first puzzle meant, and what the story behind it was.  Here's what I found out.

1) The word Grata, which you press buttons in the first puzzle to spell out, is Turkish and means thankful, or grateful.  That is really confusing.  Grateful for what?  I'm not sure who developed the labyrinth, but I would like to find that out.  

2) Why with the creepy messages on the walls?  I mean, "We crucify ourselves on two thieves.  Regret of the past, Fear of the future."  What does it mean?  And at the end of the right path, after the final maze, why does it say something along the lines of darkness cannot beat darkness, only light can do that.  I mean I guess it could be because the final passageway on the right is pitch black, but it is kind of creepy.

Honestly, that is all I could make sense of, since I learned the hard way to not go on the left path at the fire puzzle.  But if you have any information on this, please reply.  Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
On 11/14/2018 at 8:12 AM, Raptorgaming421 said:

I played on a boosted server and had speed around three hundred, so it is really hard solo.

the lab is actually a cakewalk solo, just gotta slow down not speed up, time your moves and plan ahead.  This cave can be done with full prim gear as if u take the ez path you only got a few snakes and bats to worry about, otherwise its the pressure plate traps and darts that get you from trying to rambo your way through

Archived