Hossman2009

No unofficial prim plus servers sessions found

I've played on the legacy servers, prim plus and Tek servers and I will honestly say the best servers were the legacy primitive servers. But, since wildcard decided to get rid of them I switched to prim plus as it closest to what I love. That being said, I'm really frustrated with the fact that since the update the only maps showing for prim plus is abberation. I have already submitted a report on the server outage page, now it's just a matter of waiting to see if and when I get a reply. Would be nice if Wildcard would at least give us some kind of response as to what happened and an approximation as to when the servers will be back. 

I agree they probably want to drop prim plus but I'm on PS4 and the server I play on is a nitrado rented server I just found the highest level wyvern egg possible and hatched it the owner had a nice balanced server 2 maps island and rag u would think a little heads up but with wild card u never know just so frustrating. Maybe it's time for fallout 76

So, just wondering if any of the devs are going to be bothered to address the problem on the primitive plus servers? Since the update, the only maps showing are the abberation maps. And not a peep from the devs or anyone else for that matter on approximately how long they will be down for. I may not play on Tek, which apparently seems to be the only servers the devs care about, but, I did spend my money on your game and have played countless hours on it. I am a day one player from the time it was released on Xbox, have bought your dlc's, put up with all kinds of bugs, glitches, undermapping from other tribes, you name it. I get it, it's a big game there is lots that can and does go wrong, BUT for the devs to not even give some type of response to the problem of the servers being down, is outright unprofessional. Just my opinion  

The issue is still being worked on, 

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/announcement/309-state-of-the-game-extinction-release/

• Primitive Plus servers are currently having issues on both platforms. We are testing fixes currently on both platforms and will continue to iterate on this further to solve the crashing issue.

You can check for official updates or announcements on this forum or here: https://arkdevtracker.com/