New Conquest Servers Coming On November 17th!

Jen

We honestly needed conquest on console before pc, Few of my friends prefer pc because they servers a lot more calm than on consoles maybe because the crowd is more mature, on consoles everyone is out on this “I’ll wipe you” anytime you do or say anything, they don’t understand how to pvp clean, then you got people who sit on all day long, how is that fair for the people who can’t, it is tribe based but like I said on consoles it’s generally kids so the first thing they do is either inside you your loose all your stuff and tames or piss of bigger tribes,Start all over again, it’s fun but a little bit of a boost on pvp would be great, should be 2x always beings that someone could take it at anytime, offline raid is a cheaters game, how do you play against a person who has multiple accounts multiple people in on it, storing breeders and raid gear so if the weaker tribe gets hit they have a hidden power, unfair for the people who don’t have time, 2 suggestions  that could fix PVX for consoles or conquest servers It’s just a suggestion I’m just sick of getting of work ready to ark it and I log on to nothing, But a tribe log full of red ;)

12 minutes ago, Itsarkbro said:

We honestly needed conquest on console before pc, Few of my friends prefer pc because they servers a lot more calm than on consoles maybe because the crowd is more mature, on consoles everyone is out on this “I’ll wipe you” anytime you do or say anything, they don’t understand how to pvp clean, then you got people who sit on all day long, how is that fair for the people who can’t, it is tribe based but like I said on consoles it’s generally kids so the first thing they do is either inside you your loose all your stuff and tames or piss of bigger tribes,Start all over again, it’s fun but a little bit of a boost on pvp would be great, should be 2x always beings that someone could take it at anytime, offline raid is a cheaters game, how do you play against a person who has multiple accounts multiple people in on it, storing breeders and raid gear so if the weaker tribe gets hit they have a hidden power, unfair for the people who don’t have time, 2 suggestions  that could fix PVX for consoles or conquest servers It’s just a suggestion I’m just sick of getting of work ready to ark it and I log on to nothing, But a tribe log full of red ;)

PVX would be great, build outside the pvp grounds nothing to worry about, build in it you get your pvp fix, you can raise dinos take them to go fight if you loose it or kill someone you have your base outside pvp grounds to raise another or store it till heat cools down, sounds like fun to me, ark is a great game would love to see it last as long as ultima online did grew up playin it with my dad, if you played it and got into it you know what I’m talkin about haha

17 minutes ago, Itsarkbro said:

PVX would be great, build outside the pvp grounds nothing to worry about, build in it you get your pvp fix, you can raise dinos take them to go fight if you loose it or kill someone you have your base outside pvp grounds to raise another or store it till heat cools down, sounds like fun to me, ark is a great game would love to see it last as long as ultima online did grew up playin it with my dad, if you played it and got into it you know what I’m talkin about haha

Or a few more offline raid servers to refresh the crowd or possibly transfer between the 2 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...