New Conquest Servers Coming On November 17th!

Jen

Due to the overwhelming popularity of our recently released Conquest Servers, we have decided to release a new Conquest Cluster this weekend for PC! There will be 42 new game instances that breakdown as follows:

• 10 for Extinction 
  • 10 for Aberration
  • 10 for Ragnarok
  • 4 for Scorched Earth
  • 4 for The Center
  • 4 for The Island

Transfer Ruleset:

- These servers will be fully open to transfer between each other.
- Extinction and Aberration servers are character transfer in only and items can only be transferred out (standard ruleset for these maps).

Rates:

• 3x for 25 days after launch and then 2x going forward

After 25 days, the new cluster will merge with the already existing cluster at which point rates will be reduced from 3x to 2x and transfers will be enabled. We can’t wait to bring you more of this great gameplay mode!

large.fight2.jpg

Be sure to read our previous post for more details on Conquest servers. 

Enjoy Survivors!

View full article

Wild card wont answer any of the community unless its about things that literally dont matter what so ever even the community managers/team disregard giving the community feedback and this has been a underlying issue with your game/company forever its god awful. No warning about being character wiped because you all rolledback servers on xbox small tribes extinctin too far and now hundreds of people including me lost characters and i filed a report and havent gotten a answer which completely disables me from playing your game tbh im about done with this game to be fair you all ruined it despite making it.

why adding new servers new clusters if u cant even properly finish the whole game? when is Ragnarok will be 100% released? when u gonna fix undermapping and meshing? when Ark primal survival will be out on xbox as it says it was released 2 years ago but yeah cant even get it?. no point making something new if u cant even fix old poop and other thibg get better in customers services as your support is a big BS lol

Edited by Sookie

8 hours ago, robbydeath said:

Thank you for letting the console players know what's going on  with conquest on consoles.

Wait, no, you didn't say a word about it.

@Jen

this is a great post because theres so much people wanting to play conquest but you guys have not given a release  or said anything about it @Jen

Guest kaosrug226
what about ps4 conquest servers theres a lot of people wanting to play on conquest and we cant bc you guys have not set a release date  
Aye i wanna know a release date they giving pc more servers wheres ps4 and xbox servers

1 minute ago, kaosrug226 said:
6 minutes ago, Tristan21 said:
what about ps4 conquest servers theres a lot of people wanting to play on conquest and we cant bc you guys have not set a release date  

Aye i wanna know a release date they giving pc more servers wheres ps4 and xbox servers

hell ya i know this is some bullpoop they need to give us somthing

1 minute ago, 42ChAoS said:

Oh how considerate of you. Adding more conquest servers to pc and not even mentioning the immense amount of character losses. “Hey buy this new dlc, it’s broken and your character will be deleted but oh well. Give us your money. We also don’t care about you at all btw”

lol that is how it be 

4 hours ago, Khilandros said:

Please keep all posts in this thread on topic and only about this announcement. All off topic posts have been (and will be) removed.

Out of curiosity - What does it matter if nobody replies to any of our questions/concerns anyways? Console players have been asking for an update for weeks in regards to conquest and nothing has been said about it.