Mek attack hitbox bugged

Wazzamaniac

Hello everyone, our tribe just made our first mek on extinction. The mount is really awesome, however when you try attacking with the sword, the thing struggles to hit anything with it, maybe 1/10 swings actually landing, especially on small dinos, making it not very viable as a combat mount. Heck, I couldn't even hit a mammoth!

I don't know if it's the actual mek or server lag, but this seems to be a big issue. 

I encountered this problem as well. I think the Mek isn't worth the materials. 14k health? My unleveled bred Rexes have nearly the same. Fighting smaller creatures with the sword? NEVER ever try to fight a Direwolf or worse, a whole pack! They brought my Mek to 500 hp in less then 5 seconds and I had to fly away. Shooting missiles? Not worth their cost, too. They're pretty expensive, the damage isn't that great and aiming is very tough.

For now my Mek stands in front of my base as decoration :D

5 hours ago, DomiDarko said:

I encountered this problem as well. I think the Mek isn't worth the materials. 14k health? My unleveled bred Rexes have nearly the same. Fighting smaller creatures with the sword? NEVER ever try to fight a Direwolf or worse, a whole pack! They brought my Mek to 500 hp in less then 5 seconds and I had to fly away. Shooting missiles? Not worth their cost, too. They're pretty expensive, the damage isn't that great and aiming is very tough.

For now my Mek stands in front of my base as decoration :D

As far as stats go I'm not too concerned, keep in mind higher level mek blueprints are obtainable. 

Bump again. Before this last hotfix the mek had a bug that causes it to do an obscene amount of damage. This was fixed, however this compensated for the 10% hit rate it had. Now its ACTUALLY useless for fighting dinos. Please fix the hitbox! Its ridiculous and impossible to fight anything!!!!

@Jen @Jatheish

Archived