extinction Tek replicator on extinction.

EEV

So basicly its impossible to craft or get the tek replicator on a non cross ark extinction server atm.
This prevents access to Extinction late game content and that is not acceptable in anyway!
You just cant expect that every unofficial server to be a cross ark server.
This kind of thing can be fixed in a day or two but yet we havent heard anything from wildcard regarding this issue?
Can a dev? a mod? a admin? give us some info on this?

16 minutes ago, EEV said:

So basicly its impossible to craft or get the tek replicator on a non cross ark extinction server atm.
This prevents access to Extinction late game content and that is not acceptable in anyway!
You just cant expect that every unofficial server to be a cross ark server.
This kind of thing can be fixed in a day or two but yet we havent heard anything from wildcard regarding this issue?
Can a dev? a mod? a admin? give us some info on this?

What exactly do you mean by, "It can't be crafted"? Btw it can be crafted.

1 minute ago, TINYMAN said:

What exactly do you mean by, "It can't be crafted"?

It cant be crafted due to the fact that you cant get the engram anywhere in extinction, you shoulld be able to get it from the orbital supply drops but it also wont work ive tried everything artifact drops,orbital drops,all of the terminals (including city)

• 2 weeks later...

You can put all material in the titan terminals to craft it:

• 5000 metal = 25 slots
  • 150 black pearls = 1 slot
  • 600 crystals = 6 slots
  • 100 element = 1 slot
  • 800 polymer = 8 slots
  • TOTAL = 41 slots

Terminal has 50 slots, but you need to use the Titan terminals to craft it.
Blueprint can be get by killing a titan or drops

1 hour ago, Olivar said:

You can put all material in the titan terminals to craft it:

• 5000 metal = 25 slots
  • 150 black pearls = 1 slot
  • 600 crystals = 6 slots
  • 100 element = 1 slot
  • 800 polymer = 8 slots
  • TOTAL = 41 slots

Terminal has 50 slots, but you need to use the Titan terminals to craft it.
Blueprint can be get by killing a titan or drops

As the post starter has said, the engram from orbital drop is bugged; it completely vanishes the moment it gets picked up.

On 11/13/2018 at 7:12 PM, EEV said:

Legit just tested and it cant be crafted....? on single player ive got no mods installed atm that could mess anything up

Supposedly, it should unlock after killing a titan.

But, a super helpful thing to do as a single player or on a dedicated and starting from scratch. . . . go into your game.ini settings in your saved folder and use the following setting for each item you want:

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="THING HERE ", LevelToAutoUnlock= LEVEL)

Example!  

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=( EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekTeleporter_C", LevelToAutoUnlock=0)

Yes, it's extra work, but it's worth it, especially if you're starting from scratch and don't have access to the other bosses.  I find that part of my enjoyment comes from the journey, so I like starting from scratch.  This would normally leave me without Tek to play with, but the ini configuration has me covered.

Here's the link to the page with all of the engramclassnames:  https://ark.gamepedia.com/Engram_Classnames

1 minute ago, TheBoo said:

Hold up... I'm in a 2 man tribe on an unofficial server... How do they expect us to carry 5000 metal through the caves to get to the titan terminals?

Use the Titan King Alpha terminal, it's out in the open and safe.
You could even do it in the desert cave if you make multiple runs with a rex, but the Alpha kind is the safest one.

We're a small mini tribe with one Quetzl and 2 owls and we do it like this.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived