Server spawns full of structures.

arksurvivor2018

Im not trying to be rude or anything but I just got Ark and I wanted to join a PvE server,and so everytime I join a server (empty or not)it's completely surrounded by structures and walls, and even an army of dinos.I want to join a server where I can at least start collecting items,but I can't because the servers are crammed full.Is there anyway I could start an official sever?(Im guessing not.)

Thanksyou for your time and comments.

welcome to ark.

dont bother with pve servers because first every good place is taken. second most are at tame cap (cos every idiot needs 15 of each dino) and your tames will die because they are over the cap. Third, all this bloat causes server to be laggy and much worse.

unofficials are mostly owned by 14 year olds that got their daddy to rent them a server so you'll mostly see cheating, abuse of admin power and sudden shut downs (so you come back one week later and server is gone or wiped for no reason other than owners whims).

Official pvp.. well good luck getting anywhere on that.

that leaves you the best option -> refund while you can

38 minutes ago, Lethe said:

welcome to ark.

dont bother with pve servers because first every good place is taken. second most are at tame cap (cos every idiot needs 15 of each dino) and your tames will die because they are over the cap. Third, all this bloat causes server to be laggy and much worse.

unofficials are mostly owned by 14 year olds that got their daddy to rent them a server so you'll mostly see cheating, abuse of admin power and sudden shut downs (so you come back one week later and server is gone or wiped for no reason other than owners whims).

Official pvp.. well good luck getting anywhere on that.

that leaves you the best option -> refund while you can

Someone was burned one too many times huh? ?

On 11/14/2018 at 2:19 AM, arksurvivor2018 said:

Im not trying to be rude or anything but I just got Ark and I wanted to join a PvE server,and so everytime I join a server (empty or not)it's completely surrounded by structures and walls, and even an army of dinos.I want to join a server where I can at least start collecting items,but I can't because the servers are crammed full.Is there anyway I could start an official sever?(Im guessing not.)

Thanksyou for your time and comments.

if you want you can go on my dedicated server. i rented one payed for 60 days and dedicated graphics card went on my pc. and my laptop aint to clever for playing it. so will just be you and whoever you invite on it. 

server is only 2 days oldish so fairly new and rates are between times 2 and times 5 so still a grind for things. but not as boosted as most servers our days 

server is on island map but can be changed to whatever you want as have to wait for paycheck for next gpu. 

name of server is Ninjalips no password and is a 32 slot . enjoy 

On 11/15/2018 at 8:02 AM, Zerohourjay said:

if you want you can go on my dedicated server. i rented one payed for 60 days and dedicated graphics card went on my pc. and my laptop aint to clever for playing it. so will just be you and whoever you invite on it. 

server is only 2 days oldish so fairly new and rates are between times 2 and times 5 so still a grind for things. but not as boosted as most servers our days 

server is on island map but can be changed to whatever you want as have to wait for paycheck for next gpu. 

name of server is Ninjalips no password and is a 32 slot . enjoy 

Thanks,I'll  look it up, im practicing getting better so I should do fine.

Archived