Gacha Breeding issues

CyberAngel67

9 minutes ago, Markdh31788 said:

Nah Talkin about dropping stone or whatever you want to feed them and they’ll pick it up. As far as leaving them in the bushes so they auto harvest you have to turn it on in there radial resource gathering is off by default for some reason 

But when they are being raised they don't gather.

2 minutes ago, CyberAngel67 said:

But when they are being raised they don't gather.

If your referring to when they’re in the bushes it’s ark magic that’s how we raise ours (enable resource gather walk over to the bushes and leave it there keeping it rendered)  and dropping items for the babies to pick up works as well at least on Ps4 official 

Just now, Markdh31788 said:

If your referring to when they’re in the bushes it’s ark magic that’s how we raise ours (enable resource gather walk over to the bushes and leave it there keeping it rendered)  and dropping items for the babies to pick up works as well at least on Ps4 official 

Well as I stated earlier, if I am in render distance, they do not die. They are not in the bushes and they are not gathering. But they are 100% eating something.

But this still doesn't deter from the fact it is a bug.

• 2 weeks later...

My Juvi Gatcha starved today on Official. I had spent this time on it: 7 hour gestation, 11 hours sitting at it.

I have to holding the T button over food in my own inventory, because of it's low weight capacity, and how it takes sets of 20 items every 5-10 seconds, and doesnt appear to get food from the stack it takes).

I had the Juvi Gacha near a trough full of stone. I just happen to have narcoberries in the trough as well, which the gacha ate all of those Narcoberries, but gatcha didnt eat the stone when I left render distance... it starved while I was away making a saddle.

I shouldnt have to keep the baby rendered...

This is why I believe this to be a bug, and I have posted in the bug section before I knew this thread existed.

29 minutes ago, GreenRoc said:

My Juvi Gatcha starved today on Official. I had spent this time on it: 7 hour gestation, 11 hours sitting at it.

I have to holding the T button over food in my own inventory, because of it's low weight capacity, and how it takes sets of 20 items every 5-10 seconds, and doesnt appear to get food from the stack it takes).

I had the Juvi Gacha near a trough full of stone. I just happen to have narcoberries in the trough as well, which the gacha ate all of those Narcoberries, but gatcha didnt eat the stone when I left render distance... it starved while I was away making a saddle.

I shouldnt have to keep the baby rendered...

This is why I believe this to be a bug, and I have posted in the bug section before I knew this thread existed.

Just drop stuff in front of them and they will pick it up. I put 3k stone in our baby gacha and it starved to dead while i was out of  render.  Its just bugged as hell.

• 4 months later...
On 11/13/2018 at 7:13 PM, CyberAngel67 said:

yep, woke up with the trough still full and nothing gone out of it.

But as noted above, I watched one go from Juvey to Adult and it was obviously eating something. Question is I have no idea what it was eating, because there was nothing in the inventory and the trough  hadn't been touched.

Did u have Berry's or any food source in the gacha parents

• 2 months later...

I breed gachas now. I just threw 200 stacks of raw meat on the ground. They picked everything up.

They eat 1 meat. But also 19 meat keep disappearing in his lower inventory. I see many stacks of 1 raw meat in it. Gachas eat spoiled meat faster than u can remove it. His food almost never drops. 

I breed them in aberration. So every time a earthquake comes i remove those stuff he picks up. 

The method i use is 1 female and a male baby. Not on wandering. Just standing there. 

Throw the meat at em like snowballs. 

And now its 6.2% maturation without dropping food till 0. It never went below 180 food. 

Still not sure if i can leave render distance with this method. Yesterday i lost 4 babies when i went farming meat. 

So i cryo them every time i need to farm meat. 

4 minutes ago, devid20 said:

1 Fill the mother with Stone, put an other female next to it so it wont eat fast

2 put the baby next to it, dont put food in it and dont let it wander

3 dont leave the render till its juvenile

Its actually not that hard when you have cryos, iam already done 15-20 in x1

I always leave render, never had an issue and I have bred them a lot. The one thing I won't do is log out before they are Juvy.

And yes Stone is way better than meat, to feed them when baby's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/13/2018 at 5:46 PM, Raina said:

I leave that stuff in the inventory but mine for whatever reason eat it so slowly they starve faster than their eating makes food go up. And I can't force feed stone so I turned to berries and meat.

I know this is a super dead thread but it's likely that if you had an adult gacha that's what they eat from, put in a. Dino leash with wandering enabled near an adult gacha and it'll eat food from the adults inventory while being raised as long as your within render distance, will also pick stuff up off the ground like stone to feces to eat

Archived