Gacha Breeding issues

CyberAngel67

2 minutes ago, Raina said:

Yeah not sure on that. That's why i said force feed though. I actually had to sit there and make them eat stacks of those just to keep them alive. And when I say stacks I mean a ridiculous number of them unfortunately, they are tiny black holes.

Stone works better, if it is in their inventory I had worked that much out. But I can't be there 24/7 to make sure they are full either.

I have had 6 babies (juveys I should say) because they will not eat from the trough. And the real stupid thing is that they Food goes up like normal babies, so they are eating something, but god knows what as there is no other trough they can eat from.

Just now, ishootpaint said:

So even with stone in the troughs they wont eat it? Seems like a bug.

yep, woke up with the trough still full and nothing gone out of it.

But as noted above, I watched one go from Juvey to Adult and it was obviously eating something. Question is I have no idea what it was eating, because there was nothing in the inventory and the trough  hadn't been touched.

5 minutes ago, CyberAngel67 said:

Stone works better, if it is in their inventory I had worked that much out. But I can't be there 24/7 to make sure they are full either.

I have had 6 babies (juveys I should say) because they will not eat from the trough. And the real stupid thing is that they Food goes up like normal babies, so they are eating something, but god knows what as there is no other trough they can eat from.

I leave that stuff in the inventory but mine for whatever reason eat it so slowly they starve faster than their eating makes food go up. And I can't force feed stone so I turned to berries and meat.

1 hour ago, CyberAngel67 said:

yep, woke up with the trough still full and nothing gone out of it.

But as noted above, I watched one go from Juvey to Adult and it was obviously eating something. Question is I have no idea what it was eating, because there was nothing in the inventory and the trough  hadn't been touched.

Lol. So one bug fixes the other bug somehow. Sounds like their breeding is especially messed up lol.

30 minutes ago, ishootpaint said:

Lol. So one bug fixes the other bug somehow. Sounds like their breeding is especially messed up lol.

yep and even the tamed ones don't appear to eat out of the troughs either, I have about 15 now and one that I successfully raised. The tamed ones don't appear to have lost any health, but the one raised health was at 65% and again the trough was never touched. Threw stone in the inventory and within 2 mins it was full health. Now before I threw stone in the inventory I had walked around and did other stuff for about 30mins after checking its health, so yeah something weird is certainly going on here.

1 hour ago, CyberAngel67 said:

yep and even the tamed ones don't appear to eat out of the troughs either, I have about 15 now and one that I successfully raised. The tamed ones don't appear to have lost any health, but the one raised health was at 65% and again the trough was never touched. Threw stone in the inventory and within 2 mins it was full health. Now before I threw stone in the inventory I had walked around and did other stuff for about 30mins after checking its health, so yeah something weird is certainly going on here.

Good to know. I was planning on getting one soon.

5 hours ago, Raina said:

I leave that stuff in the inventory but mine for whatever reason eat it so slowly they starve faster than their eating makes food go up. And I can't force feed stone so I turned to berries and meat.

Same here. they take a bite as soon as they reach 0 food (sometimes the stacks stay the same regardless), I tested all kinds of materials. Fiber got their food up once, but then it dropped to zero again. I can't keep up with force feeding berries/meat.

Same result with:

Stone, flint, crystal, fiber, wood, thatch, silica pearls, Black Pearls, raw metal, sand, fragmented green gems, owl pellets and one cryopod my tribemate accidently fed them...

They have huge crystals on their backs that won't come off now. One baby dropped 12 Black pearls in a gacha crystal once.

now they are in their pods in a fridge and I'm hoping for a fix soon, so I can resume raising them.

Fun fact: I got twins and their produced Materials are not the same.

Had an element dust one starve today, so decided to figure it out.  Seems like meat is good for early, then after it has more weight you can use whatever.  It also seems like it has some sort of internal queue because it ate everything really fast, but then kept pulling from what it had already eaten even though it's inventory was empty. 

7 minutes ago, dunkah said:

Actually I dont even know anymore.  4 babie gacha last night that I was going to let starve, they are all juvi and I have never fed one anything.

20181114074903_1.thumb.jpg.3eb013c744e5f2bb1bac82d3c449f6b7.jpg

I managed to raise one as well, it was almost Adolescence when I logged out. Any thing lower has died within an hour of me logging out. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TheBoo said:

Leave them on wander and dont let them go in to stasis for long periods, ive found that it's stasis that kills them... 

Can confirm this, at the moment you don't need to put food inside and they won't starve as long as someone is in render. Mine are not even on wander. Keep them away from filled troughs.

8 minutes ago, Weiss said:

Can confirm this, at the moment you don't need to put food inside and they won't starve as long as someone is in render. Mine are not even on wander. Keep them away from filled troughs.

This has already been confirmed that someone has to be near by.

However, it is still a bug, because they are not eating out of the trough once the reach Juvy.

9 minutes ago, Markdh31788 said:

You can just popcorn stuff and they’ll pick it up like the adults and there weight isn’t an issue then. As far as render goes just leave them in the bushes and go afk like adults they auto harvest to feed themselves 

The pellets is what I think you are referring to, this is only for used for a craft buff and they only harvest when they are an adult.

I have tried both of these, they are bugged and should eat out of the trough while still being raised.

On 11/13/2018 at 5:22 PM, CyberAngel67 said:

So I am getting sick of my Baby Gacha's dying.

What do they eat when being raised and once tamed/raised.

So far the only way I can find them replenishing their food is putting stone in their inventories or anything.

My real question is why do they not each from a trough when being raised?

(Disclaimer, slightly off topic)

A good way to get high grade things from the Gatch, at least how I've proven for it to work, Is to put war maps, and/or metal cables in its inventory along with stone. 

3 minutes ago, TINYMAN said:

(Disclaimer, slightly off topic)

A good way to get high grade things from the Gatch, at least how I've proven for it to work, Is to put war maps, and/or metal cables in its inventory along with stone. 

I use pellets as it is what they prefer for the buff.

But that has nothing to do with breeding them.

31 minutes ago, CyberAngel67 said:

The pellets is what I think you are referring to, this is only for used for a craft buff and they only harvest when they are an adult.

I have tried both of these, they are bugged and should eat out of the trough while still being raised.

Nah Talkin about dropping stone or whatever you want to feed them and they’ll pick it up. As far as leaving them in the bushes so they auto harvest you have to turn it on in there radial resource gathering is off by default for some reason 

Archived