Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terratrin

Ark Extinction update not given

I have ark on Xbox. I bought it on xbox one and the season pass. Today, the 13th of November, got the extinction update on my xbox one. I own ark on pc from xbox play anywhere. But today on the Microsoft store I did not get the extinction update for my pc. I don't know if that it is because I'm using Xbox play anywhere that I have to download it on xbox first to get it on pc or that it is a different problem. Currently, I am downloading extinction for Xbox one console and it says that I have extinction installed for pc but when I run ark on pc, it doesn't have Extinction.

Exactly my issue also no player dedicated play anywhere from my pc yet. They are just always putting us last! Yes i installed it last night beecause i was curious to see if it was available on here and it let me but today for the update the get updates option still saying i am good to go yet no update. 

8 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

Read the newest community crunch. Win10 version not out yet.

The newest community crunch doesn't say anything about windows 10 version not being released yet. Also, its available on the Microsoft store just that I have it installed but it just doesn't exist on the actual game when opened.

5 minutes ago, Terratrin said:

The newest community crunch doesn't say anything about windows 10 version not being released yet. Also, its available on the Microsoft store just that I have it installed but it just doesn't exist on the actual game when opened.

Yes it did.

"The Windows 10 version may be slightly delayed, but we will provide further info on that as we have it."

1 hour ago, ExcelC4T said:

i just played the pc version is it just for me or are you guys missing some textures aswell the Ark bubbels are grey some streets have a grey texture missing thing on them and the map doesnt even load properly

Ya, I was wondering if that was just me. I got an Xbox and the game so I can play with some family and friends ( I'm normally a PC gamer ) but I found out I can use my computer and get the experience I'm used to. But flying around the Domes actually looked like domes and once in a while assets wouldn't even load. Other than that been looking/working great.

13 hours ago, RupyHacker said:

Ya, I was wondering if that was just me. I got an Xbox and the game so I can play with some family and friends ( I'm normally a PC gamer ) but I found out I can use my computer and get the experience I'm used to. But flying around the Domes actually looked like domes and once in a while assets wouldn't even load. Other than that been looking/working great.

yeah i mean its not game breaking but still that just shows how they dont care about the console and windows 10 version of this game i mean come on missing textures as if they didnt see that they just never tested this dlc which brings up the question what the hell theyve been doing all this time