HighClassSoda

Xbox One Arker here. Just wondering if there's an admin command for the Extinction Ascension. The new Homo Deus Record in place of the implant is pretty neat to me. Sadly I don't have the money to buy the DLC(and won't for awhile) so was kinda hoping there's an admin command to give just the ascension(did the same with Abberation's ascension before I bought it). Don't care about levels(if there are any), just want that Homo Deus Record instead lol.

Any help is appreciated!

21 minutes ago, Paroxyde said:

What's the command for Ascension? What's the commande for Aberration? 

It should follow the same logic, try. 

Already did.

Normal is: cheat playercommand Ascend(1/2/3)

Abberation is: cheat playercommand AbAscend(1/2/3)

So I tried: cheat playercommand ExAscend(1/2/3) and nothing happened.

So I did try. Hence why I came here and asked. Im not sure what else to even try though.

2 minutes ago, HighClassSoda said:

Already did.

Normal is: cheat playercommand Ascend(1/2/3)

Abberation is: cheat playercommand AbAscend(1/2/3)

So I tried: cheat playercommand ExAscend(1/2/3) and nothing happened.

So I did try. Hence why I came here and asked. Im not sure what else to even try though.

How about ExtinctionAscend? 

In the blueprint path, instead of using EX for extinction like AB and SE, they used Extinction. 

22 minutes ago, lordbufu said:

You don't really ascend from Extinction though, cause there is nothing to ascend to ?

Maybe that is why there is no command for it ?

You get your implant removed with a visual change on your implant. Also, you get your species changed to Homo Deus. There is no extra levels, but you do ascend. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

playercommand Ascend1

playercommand Ascend2

playercommand Ascend3

This is the only command I know that forces you to type in playercommand to work and is also case sensitive.

Idk about the commands for anywhere else. I’m sure you’ve already figured this out or have gotten and answer at this point. Hope I helped some.

Archived