Starting poont???

GlockuFy

2 minutes ago, GlockuFy said:

Alright so Extinction is avout to release on xbox and its exciting! I wanted to ask u guys with experience the best spawn point to start at to get birds.  Id prefer somewhere with pteranadons and ovis.

any suggestions?

Snow Owls spawn in the snow zone up north and to the east and so do the occasional ovis.  If you are fresh starting though I would build your base around a terminal in the city.

Just now, RipRavage said:

Snow Owls spawn in the snow zone up north and to the east and so do the occasional ovis.  If you are fresh starting though I would build your base around a terminal in the city.

I think weve got the base location set im just trying to figure out the best spawn point to quickly get birds.  Preferably pteranadons, so where docthe ovis spawn tge most?  Anywhere like the highlands on Rag, or Green zone on Ab?

43 minutes ago, GlockuFy said:

I think weve got the base location set im just trying to figure out the best spawn point to quickly get birds.  Preferably pteranadons, so where docthe ovis spawn tge most?  Anywhere like the highlands on Rag, or Green zone on Ab?

Ovis spawn decently common in the snow biome. They can spawn in the city park too, but I've never seen one there yet. Around the outer edge of the snow has been the most consistent spot, but they're not nearly as common like rag or ab. 

4 hours ago, GlockuFy said:

Central Sanctuary. Most of sanctuary is lousy with Tapejara and Pteronadons. I havent seen any ovis there (or anywhere else for that matter) but sanctuary is a relatively peaceful place to start. 

beware of the defense units wrecking your tames, by the way. you will need to guard your sleeping animals well

12 minutes ago, Airthrow said:

Central Sanctuary. Most of sanctuary is lousy with Tapejara and Pteronadons. I havent seen any ovis there (or anywhere else for that matter) but sanctuary is a relatively peaceful place to start. 

beware of the defense units wrecking your tames, by the way. you will need to guard your sleeping animals well

We found out the hard way, my friends and I.  That's what inspired the Great Wooden Wall.

Also, enforcers are unpredictable and can walk on walls.  Sometimes they'll help, other times they'll attack.

Archived