Old Forum Troubleshooting Thread still needed

RenWmn

On the old forum there was a thread in the bug section that had different steps/solutions for common Ark and/or PC problems. It gave players information on how to troubleshoot specific known issues. Including in the thread was things like hanging at Snapshot 16.  Was that thread reproduced somewhere and I have missed it?  

Also I think I might be missing a general Ark bug forum?  I see the DLC and the official maps bug report section but what about general Ark issues?  What if something is happening on the Island?

If the thread wasn't reproduced somewhere could it be copied over to the new forum?  It was a super helpful reference guide and a great resource to point people to.  

Thank you!

It was replaced by a pc specific bug section Here . This section does only provide posts about confirmed bugs, which is, so far, one. Its just ridiculous. First wildcard releases a game full of bugs, then they delete the bug section where u could find help for some things or at least see if ur bug is already known, then they dont keep their new bug section up to date....

The other platforms still have the old type of bug section where discussion is possible, so if your problem is not pc exclusive you might find a solution there. 

Archived