Community Crunch 157: Console Extinction Release & Stream Info!

Jen

Current Version: 779.29

- Extinction Expansion Pack!
- Removed Bodybags exploit!
- Group ranking number increased by 5

Why are you patching exploits that haven't hurt the meta or game play and completely ignoring the issue of meshing. It is so bad on Xbox and I swear you guys are purposely sabotaging your game at this point. You can mesh on extinction! Don't patch our useful glitches if you can't patch the hurtful ones! Get your priorities in check Wildcard. 

Hi I tamed yesterday a Gacha and I put the saddle but still can't ride show me "put a saddle to ride" even with the saddle already in her. Someone can tell me if this is normal problem with all other erros in this release of extinction or im missing something?

Ty hope get a answer ;)

(PS4)

Edited by SaraVieira

Just a heads up to whoever has this expansion. I am a solo console player and have been playing this dlc since release. I was doing fairly good as a solo I had a metal base turrets and Dino's untill when I went to go get more silicate a corrupted wyvern started chasing me so I used the snow owls dive bomb move to get away but for some reason the wyvern didn't leave me alone even when he was out of render distance or attacking another creature he came back chasing me untill I reached my base in the sunken forest. My turrets had been set on all targets just in case. The wyvern soaked all my bullets killed all me tames and as I'm writing this destroying my base. Ark extinction 10/10 would play again.

On 11/16/2018 at 11:25 AM, Grievingpen5160 said:

Does anyone know if you can actually transfer your character in and out of extinction I have tried and does not work 

It works perfectly fine, the issues is that the servers are always full so you’re probably sitting there in limbo starring at the obelisk you tried to transfer from while the game puts you in queue waiting to join said server. (Xbox)

15 hours ago, Collapsis said:

Will Extinction be getting the fresh servers (I believe they were called)? Where you couldn't transfer in or out for so many days (somewhere between 30-60 real life days), then it became open to transfer? I'd really like to see those types of servers for Extinction.

If you actually read the post it answers that question fairly early on....

• Volunteer Moderator
13 hours ago, SaraVieira said:

Hi I tamed yesterday a Gacha and I put the saddle but still can't ride show me "put a saddle to ride" even with the saddle already in her. Someone can tell me if this is normal problem with all other erros in this release of extinction or im missing something?

Ty hope get a answer ;)

(PS4)

Hi @SaraVieira

There was/is a bug with the Gacha having two inventories which impacts on the saddle and being able to ride it. It was fixed in the most recent PC patch, therefore, for console I suspect the fix will come in the next patch for those.

17 hours ago, GP said:

Hi @SaraVieira

There was/is a bug with the Gacha having two inventories which impacts on the saddle and being able to ride it. It was fixed in the most recent PC patch, therefore, for console I suspect the fix will come in the next patch for those.

The work around we are doing is rider specific. We take the saddle out of the “normal” inventory , then equip it into the “extra” inventory (one on the bottom if you hold triangle for PS4). What this does is push the second saddle (previously equipped) into the gacha inventory. Then we go to the normal inventory and can then ride the gacha for a bit. Not all gacha work, as we can’t access the extra inventory on some. But overall it’s gotten us cooking for stone a bit better than a hatchet. 

This is rider specific though. My tribemate couldn’t ride right after I equipped both saddles, but I could. They took the saddles off and equipped and I couldn’t ride but they could. 

• 1 month later...

I thought the taxidermy tool was coming to ALL maps??

It's positively ridiculous that something that should've been in the game already, can only be obtained through Extinction. Make it an engram for all maps! So stupid! Have you tried getting a place on Extinction? It's beyond difficult, especially when you're on a selfish server full of pillars and blocked terminals.