Community Crunch 157: Console Extinction Release & Stream Info!

Jen

So, when will Windows Store version for PC be updated? None of us appreciate buying an expansion that can't be played without an update. Yet, here I sit with version, I believe, 778.1 and cannot find any servers because they are all 779.XX. Thanks wildcard. Take my money and screw me. As well as everyone else.

Toujours pas de nouvelles pour la mise à jour du jeux de base sur Microsoft store ... Donc impossible de jouer à Extinction, ça annule le crossplay avec Xbox ... Bref vous avez vraiment bien géré cette mise a jour :@ Microsoft, vous êtes des incompétents ! Déjà pour Warframe à l'époque vous bloquiez les maj pendant des jours pour vos certifications de merde et là idem !!!

Sinon vous êtes au courant que nous avons payés pour accéder à un service qui n'est pas disponible ?!

Le principe du commerce c'est de payer pour un bien ou service, ici vous êtes simplement des escrocs ! >:(

18 minutes ago, Kdog2609 said:

16 rollbacks today already it's only 4:40 pm wildcard are you serious this game a raptoring joke the devs are complete and utter Morons the studio should be sold to a company that actually give a poop about the community because these money grabbing wastes of space clearly dont

Agree !

So, when will Windows Store version for PC be updated? None of us appreciate buying an expansion that can't be played without an update. Yet, here I sit with version, I believe, 778.1 and cannot find any servers because they are all 779.XX. Thanks wildcard. Take my money and screw me. As well as everyone else.

On 11/12/2018 at 8:43 PM, Ark721 said:

why is everyone being negative problem here problem there, WE ARE GETTING EXTINCTION. Lets have some fun and just deal with the problems they will fix them soon.

Maybe because some of us don't actually have Extinction. Windows Store version of Ark has no update. Game does not show that we purchased and downloaded it. And furthermore, we can no longer play online at all because we are running the previous version since all the servers got a version update. That is how we can be negative. Especially since no comment about when we are getting the update has been made.

35 minutes ago, BarracusRahl said:

Maybe because some of us don't actually have Extinction. Windows Store version of Ark has no update. Game does not show that we purchased and downloaded it. And furthermore, we can no longer play online at all because we are running the previous version since all the servers got a version update. That is how we can be negative. Especially since no comment about when we are getting the update has been made.

I would love to know when win 10 ms store version will be playable... I dont even care about extinction anymore....

Xbox has been running for 22hours straight, seen the servers bounce between 68 and 70/70...  but nope still “waiting to automatically join session” like please.... add MORE than enough servers for SmallTribes and then take away what you can afford to lose .... not release 6 at a time and keep the majority of people unable to play or at a significant disadvantage being soooo late to the game. I can already tell once I finally do get on it’s going to be a s*** show.

• Like 1

can you all fix all the problems.and issues that came about on the center map when u released extinction.  lava island has no ground, some of the islands by snow south now have mountains where there wasnt any before.  crystal palace is completely sealed off with rock, redwoods is burnt black n has hardly any trees, the land bridge is messed up too.  those are just a few issues i moticed in 1 hr.  not to mention trees and rocks all over where there wasnt before.

@Jen “We will be releasing an initial start batch of servers, and bringing more servers online as needed so please be patient for us during this period.“ alright we have been patient... but now you guys need to roll out MORE than enough smalltribe servers to suffice because now there are tribes 30+ server days ahead of everyone else and with no hope in sight of catching up.... stop adding little by little and add ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE and then you can take down little by little.... the fact that I have been “waiting to join session” for over 27 hours straight is absolute buffoonery! And there’s no point in playing x1 official if you’re a smalltribes player so there goes days and days of people WAITING to play an inevitably broken game.... I understand first launch issues.... BUT AT LEAST LET US EXPERIENCE THE BUGS AS OPPOSED TO WATCHING THIS DAMN SERVER SCREEN FOR HOURS ON END thanks ???