Community Crunch 157: Console Extinction Release & Stream Info!

Jen

We all get there would be problems, but I mean come on this is beyond a joke? All these issues that keep happening are just repeats of what’s happened before! Does the Dev team really have no idea what they’re doing or do they just not learn? Very disappointing. If this game wasn’t so unique it would have died out after the first month. 

Can we just be a little more positive? I mean, they didn’t delay it, and they have had some time for PC players to find issues for them to fix, which will provide us with a better product faster, so it’s not that big a deal, and everyone who is saying that they don’t care is wrong, I mean, they didn’t postpone, it’s not more than a weeks wait, there will be fixes coming soon, and there’s the best part, new content! Who cares if there’s minor setbacks that they push through to get you a DLC, even though, yes, PC is the main target here. Heck! They hired Jen to have to wade through all this negativity and make community announcements to keep everyone in the loop! Positivity is essential!!

2 hours ago, Clapkinos said:

Can we just be a little more positive? I mean, they didn’t delay it, and they have had some time for PC players to find issues for them to fix, which will provide us with a better product faster, so it’s not that big a deal, and everyone who is saying that they don’t care is wrong, I mean, they didn’t postpone, it’s not more than a weeks wait, there will be fixes coming soon, and there’s the best part, new content! Who cares if there’s minor setbacks that they push through to get you a DLC, even though, yes, PC is the main target here. Heck! They hired Jen to have to wade through all this negativity and make community announcements to keep everyone in the loop! Positivity is essential!!

Here's positive for you.  I'm positive I'm going to loose everything I've built since I started, as I've been locked out of the game for a week now, with no end of being locked out in sight.

Are you guys for real? You refuse to rollback the servers to before your glitchy patch ruined hundreds of peoples bases(and some spent hundreds of hours combined on it), people are running around with 600%damage shotguns and 2.5k dura gear(which they got from some stone and owl pellets), many peoples bases got wiped because you made the mek able to damage structures outside of turret range, and this is only THE FIRST WEEK. For the love of god, get your crud together wildcard!

9h after ark launched for xbox and still no windows 10 version :/

Edit: 12h after extinction launched for consoles and still no update for windows 10 users -__- I'm calling BS

Edit 2: 24h later still no god damn update ... I'm officially pissed.

Edit 3: 48h and finally an update ( i only noticed it at 5pm which 4h past the 1pm launch of the consoles but I'm just gonna assume it was released at 1pm ) still pissed but at least i can play I'm hoping the graphics arn't as horrible as the consoles because i saw them and it was awful just horrific :/

Edited by ZippierSpore872
update

"yay its finally out cant wait to play it!"

thats what people should say not complain about it yeesh get a grip on yourselves. im not even a teenager and i'm more mature than some of these people. and you can't get mad at me for playing ark because it is a video game. also about people complaining about spoilers if you are going to complain just dont look at any content. i personally do because i at least want some idea of what im getting into. BTW there is a kid at my school who claims to be a dev so someone please just confirm there isn't any dev's that are kids.  but seriously i cannot wait to get home from school to play extinction im so excited!

Just now, Tigerstagirl said:

"yay its finally out cant wait to play it!"

thats what people should say not complain about it yeesh get a grip on yourselves. im not even a teenager and i'm more mature than some of these people. and you can't get mad at me for playing ark because it is a video game. also about people complaining about spoilers if you are going to complain just dont look at any content. i personally do because i at least want some idea of what im getting into. BTW there is a kid at my school who claims to be a dev so someone please just confirm there isn't any dev's that are kids.  but seriously i cannot wait to get home from school to play extinction im so excited!

Just now, Tigerstagirl said:

atless u can play it when u get home ive been waiting for the windows update 

Edited by atomicdeadshot

Lost my character in the rollback on ps4, amazing, great job wild card, great job indeed. Also, another tribemate lost his 108lvl character with all of the tek engrams unlocked. Not to mention the fact that you only released 6 small tribes servers on ps4, which means we had to wait for a few hours to get into one server only to lose our characters. It is simply pathetic at this point.