Community Crunch 157: Console Extinction Release & Stream Info!

Jen

7 hours ago, Erasedvoid1 said:

I have a important question why can’t you put a kill wall under the mesh like you would fix this game and more people will buy it please consider trying to put a kill wall under the mesh 

Because every dino you had would end up dead. Haven't you noticed how dino tails and limbs clip through the ground? Instant death.

Can anyone at wild card please give us console players a response to the reason behind PS4 servers not working I just payed for a server so I could run extinction and play with my friends and now the entire game is broken I mean why, we're now wasting our money paying for dlc that doesn't work and now my server is wasting time that I payed for seriously this is unbelievable 

2 minutes ago, GodLikeFocus said:

3 NA Smalltribe servers? Lmao I know you claim to release more as needed but you’d think you guys would anticipate and be ready for More people to play the most popular server type..... idk how you guys get away with selling this for $80+dlc!? my lord.?

they already got our cash no need to rush

Can anyone at wild card please give us console players a response to the reason behind PS4 servers not working I just payed for a server so I could run extinction and play with my friends and now the entire game is broken I mean why, we're now wasting our money paying for dlc that doesn't work and now my server is wasting time that I payed for seriously this is unbelievable