Community Crunch 157: Console Extinction Release & Stream Info!

Jen

39 minutes ago, WHOTFRU said:

Kinda bs considering its goin to be 4am on the 14th when it releases here 

They dont control time, its never going to be perfect for everyone and Microsoft and WildCard both have offices in the PST zone. It isnt like you are waiting any longer than anyone else, its the exact same moment in time, your clock just shows a different number. Plenty of us here in NA will be at work or school when it goes live. Maybe you will have a chance to start your download before you leave for the day 

5 hours ago, robbydeath said:

No new servers or conquest? What a  joke. Thanks wildcard. freaking pointless. Well, thanks for making us wait with our hopes up instead of just discussing the matter.

They dont control the conquest servers. Snail Games, their parent company, manages those servers separately so I would assume snail will have to push those live.

• Volunteer Moderator
25 minutes ago, SaltyMonkey said:

The announcement says the Win10 version may be slightly delayed... the last update had a delay too.

Is it? I must say I am guilty of not having read the entire part about the release on consoles, being a PC player I really couldn't care less. ? Either way, here was a countdown for 10am PST.

13 minutes ago, TedyBearOfDeath said:

They dont control the conquest servers. Snail Games, their parent company, manages those servers separately so I would assume snail will have to push those live.

Yea well, they could at least address the issue themselves. There is too much assuming going on. Actually, they started conquest then passed it over to snail at a later date. So it stands to reason they could bring them to consoles as well. Their post (not snail games) said they would consider their success and evaluate bringing them to consoles at a later date. We are at a later date and ready for their evaluation. They have added additional conquest servers since launch so obviously it's been successful from a population standpoint. A lot of people are not returning to the game until they do so. The current servers are boring, too slow, and require too much effort/time to keep a proper base afloat.

Why is it so hard to get official word on Conquest for consoles? Pretty silly at this point. I'm glad I didn't buy extinction yet because I was waiting for conquest as well. (So were some of my friends)

Edited by robbydeath
addition

So now that console is finally getting its last dlc, will this mean more focusing on fixing the base game? Such as a trex eating me through a wall or if I jump on a boat I fly out through the ceiling? Or the brontos leg thats been broken for almost 2 years. Please start trying to fix game mistakes that should have been there at the start

Please help Server 485 (PS4 official PVP) its has been getting ddossed for over a week. Dinos startving and the perpetrators have been dropping and lifting to soak and destroy bases. Please do something. I havent submitted a ticket yet because the dinos are still dieing and get kicked before tribe log loads up ? #free485 #prayfor485 #BanV.A.N

14 hours ago, Ark721 said:

why is everyone being negative problem here problem there, WE ARE GETTING EXTINCTION. Lets have some fun and just deal with the problems they will fix them soon.

They don’t fix issue always (I do love the game and play it daily) they usually just make an update that accidentally makes other issues so we forget the other one.  

3 hours ago, Erasedvoid1 said:

I have a important question why can’t you put a kill wall under the mesh like you would fix this game and more people will buy it please consider trying to put a kill wall under the mesh 

They did to an extent but there are holes you can fly through on a pt to go under but might randomly die.

13 hours ago, DarthHaktyl said:

A release of extinction a week after pc makes us all wonder why you didn't just do a release parity and have pc and console on the same day then the map wouldn't be ruined for console players who actually like surprises in the map since we had to wait so long and have always been left behind on updates and everything else why not enable sponsored mods on console for unofficial servers and single player this would stop a lot of gripe and when you integrate s+ into the base game it would allow official PvE and PvP builds to look amazing as people would have tested a design in sp already and know it's what they want

How is it ruined for you?  here we are a week later and im excited and going into it blind ready to explore.  Im on a computer all day long for work and play and have yet to see any spoilers etc.  Dont whine when you are the one that ruined it for yourself.