Legendary OSD

GGSDubSt3pz

6 minutes ago, GGSDubSt3pz said:

so after many orbital drops i havent seen a single legendary (purple) drop. Are those not included anymore or just super rare? Couldnt even find a video of one besides the charity stream event which had these difficulty drops.

or are those not spawning in singleplayer?

I've only seen blue, yellow, and red, with red drops being pretty intense with corrupted dinos messing my giga up pretty badly, is there actually a tier above red?

6 hours ago, RipRavage said:

I've only seen blue, yellow, and red, with red drops being pretty intense with corrupted dinos messing my giga up pretty badly, is there actually a tier above red?

Well, the devs said and even showed it in gameplay demos that there is one higher tier being legendary where you have to defend 5 waves but then after those 5 waves you can even do more waves for more and better loot at the risk of losing it all if you fail.

7 hours ago, GGSDubSt3pz said:

Well, the devs said and even showed it in gameplay demos that there is one higher tier being legendary where you have to defend 5 waves but then after those 5 waves you can even do more waves for more and better loot at the risk of losing it all if you fail.

This was shown as TwitchCon as well. I don't think any group has managed to get past the Legendary OSD thus far.

12 hours ago, Vaculity said:

There is a good reason why its called "Legendary", buddy. Of course it will spawn a lot of difficult corrupts to deal with.

Yeah the question is, how is one player supposed to do that without using 10 or more high level high damage high health <$TAMED-DINO>.

Does anyone have a legit video where one does that?
I've only been successful with infinitestats cheat on my Wyvern on red OSDs so far.

1 hour ago, RoyHess666 said:

Added screenshot, they seem to be massively bugged or do I get this wrong?

There cant be like endless waves without loot, how do they work?
How is one supposed to battle against level 500+ creatures...

20181117125240_1.jpg

The legendary OSDs are endless to my knowledge. You have to complete a certain amount of waves to first get the loot. If you decide you can go further you can do another wave. At the end of the wave you can take the loot or do another wave. Rinse and repeat with better loot being earned the further you go. If you loss the wave however you lose the loot. This was my understanding of the legendary drop from the ExtraLife livestream anyway, assuming its working.

47 minutes ago, Mctoozle said:

How many waves do you have to do to pop the loot? I did 3 and I couldn't get any radial menu from the drop it seemed... During the 4th wave I got my ass kicked XD I had 4 sweet Theri's, 3 rex and a yut with me :/

I'd like to know when and what you have to do to pop the loot o.0

I would assume that it would be like the others -- 5 waves to get guaranteed loot, and then more waves thereafter for better stuff.

Archived