darcek

Regular Sap and Bio toxin on Extinction map

Where to get that?

Only place was Joshua trees in the desert..but to feed snails youll need constant amount of cakes..which requires like 100 sap each round..where to get such amount as the tree sap tubes were nerfed for some reason(gg wc ... ?)

Is there something,some item,like noodles are to Polymer?  that can replace sap?

Also haven't seen Bio Toxin anywhere... any idea where to fin d that?

7 minutes ago, Vynlann said:

As far as I know the only two working ways to acquire sap is to either tame a gacha, or the cactus trees (I forget what they look like, but they were in scorched earth and they're here too). Can use chainsaw or moschops on it, might work with hatchet as well.

Or you could be more creative and use a combination of gates, a leash and a pack of wandering Archaeopteryx! ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, devid20 said:

Why do you even need snails? The  UnderForest is filled with beaver dams, you can farm 2-3K cp in one run.

Not everyone goes down to beaver dam to get paste (Lesser now with the Beavercoplyse fix). Plus, who knows if his main base is at the city and not in forest.

2 minutes ago, Vaculity said:

Not everyone goes down to beaver dam to get paste (Lesser now with the Beavercoplyse fix). Plus, who knows if his main base is at the city and not in forest.

Even after they fixed Beaver spawns, you get a lot from down there. And also: fly down there with a gasbag, we loot up to 7k wood from dams :D

1 minute ago, FluffyDinoPartey said:

Even after they fixed Beaver spawns, you get a lot from down there. And also: fly down there with a gasbag, we loot up to 7k wood from dams :D

Assuming you can get past any corrupted creature fools would kite inside :v

Well, its a huge lake, so won't be a surprised if thats the case.

9 hours ago, KrakenOverlord said:

I had some in my inventory the other day but for the life of me I can't think of how I got it. It had to be from killing something in the wastelands though 

Please to be going back out in the wastelands on a murderous rampage. . . for research.  We must know!