Great job devs!

RaiderofthelostARK

46 minutes ago, RaiderofthelostARK said:

Finally a map that is somewhat catering to smaller tribes/casual players! Ive done the hour long tames and long grind for boss fights for element. Seems like extinction is gonna be awesome! Thank you!!!!

Yeah, once some of the bugs get ironed out and things get polished it'll be great.

I would say it was just as much of a grind for element if not more. Element dust is a PITA to grind. OSD need a lot of people or very strong dinos for the upper tiers as does the element vein if / when it gets fixed. Having spent 90% of my time on Ark as a duo, we've managed to complete nearly all content but extinction is going to be a real struggle.

I would say it was just as much of a grind for element if not more. Element dust is a PITA to grind. OSD need a lot of people or very strong dinos for the upper tiers as does the element vein if / when it gets fixed. Having spent 90% of my time on Ark as a duo, we've managed to complete nearly all content but extinction is going to be a real struggle.
No. Juego

Finally a map that is somewhat catering to smaller tribes/casual players! Ive done the hour long tames and long grind for boss fights for element. Seems like extinction is gonna be awesome! Thank you!!!!
Si. Juego. In. Dita

I agree. I like the nomadic playstyle it seems to encourage, and the map as a whole. It’s got some of everything aside from beaches or oceans, but I never liked those areas anyway. 

As for Element, dust is a pain to grind BUT the element veins are disabled, and once they’re reenabled it might make Element much easier to procure.

20 hours ago, DarkSoul996 said:

I have to partially disagree with you on this part. For Easy's case, I have seen a tribe with two people, a Ptera and a Rex (both high level) easily beating the 5 waves. Its all about not just "getting very strong dino", but strategizing as well.

1 hour ago, Vaculity said:

I have to partially disagree with you on this part. For Easy's case, I have seen a tribe with two people, a Ptera and a Rex (both high level) easily beating the 5 waves. Its all about not just "getting very strong dino", but strategizing as well.

I agree with you there's definitely strategy involved but that will only go so far. As a smaller or solo tribe defeating legendary is going to require something special if achievable at all. Yes you could team up with other tribes but my playstyle is to try and achieve everything my self and the only foreseeable way for me at the moment is a long grind.

On 11/13/2018 at 2:58 PM, ishootpaint said:

Pretty sure doeds get more dust than ankies ATM. Ive get about 200 per post on a crappy lvl 50 berry tamed doed on 1x gather.

Doeds give something like 10X+ However, they are quite rare. Finally got one I found in the badlands and was able to test it out. You can harvest benches as well as lamp posts and tables.

Archived