PVE becomes PVP in Extinction

FluffyDinoPartey

Hi,

so I know that the Survival Factor wasn't as big in the other DLC's as Extinction because once you're set up, your base is safe. But we, as a tribe, are located in the city close to the north city wall and we basically have to build up as we play on a pvp server since Corrupted Rex/Rockdrakes/Wyverns come to our base and start munching our Dinos and our base. I like Extinction, don't get me wrong, but that every corrupted dino can destroy any material which you can build your base with is a bit poop, to say the least. So basically what we're doing now is setting up Turret Towers + produce Bullets non stop. And, for even more fun people lure corrupted dinos to pillars from people and destroy them so they can pillar the area or grief other people. I don't even wanna think about it what happens when a corrupted giga runs through our base and nothing can stop it....

How do you guys deal with that poop? And do you think, the way corrupted dinos behave to lets say Metal/Tech should be changed? - I know the obvious choice would be to change base location into one of the biomes, but the city is way too good when it comes to positioning + farming ressources.

greetings

Archived