Hey, whats the point from here

MrUnknown13

I dont have the feeling to play the game anymore, cuz my main goal from the beginning was to tame a giga, i've set it as my end goal as i progress in the game. but then i realise, i just have to buy the tanery and speed run the caves to get amber and thats it. i got my giga saddle at lvl 77. equipped it on my lvl16 giga 94%imprinted and wreck havoc on the island. from there, i've felt that there is no reason to continue the game anymore. i've been planning to start a new game with higher difficulty, but the problem is i have no goal, which led me to not start a new game. plus it doesnt help that in fact, there are two caves that i cant go in without crashing all the time, and that makes me more the reason i want to quit the game. so whats the point.. and no, i dont want to play multiplayer.

13 minutes ago, GraveDgger388 said:

Speedrunning the whole game then throwing tantrums when it's 'over too quick'.

Bravo.

oh sorry, i forgot to mention that i've played this game for months, and i forgot to highlight "then i realised, i only have to buy the tannery, and equip the giga saddle"

so any advice? 

10 minutes ago, Morbiddevotee said:

Well you could always go for the option of gathering all lore every level of asention as well as gathering alll tamable dinos that should keep you busy for a while 

actually i've done that months ago, then i decided to kill the least usefull dinos.

and yes i've done breeding them too.

3 hours ago, ScreamingViolet said:

Maybe switch to playing on console or pc

thats ok, i'm gonna find a new game now. it sure was fun playing this game for months. so this will be my last comment lol. i was hoping that the devs fixed the cave crashes issue before i really quit the game. maybe i'll be back to visit the game after awhile. so this is just a temporary goodbye.. maybe.. 

Could always go online start a tribe and push to be the next alpha tribe on official or even hey start streaming on twitch if you have done all this stuff show people man and give it your own spin this game truly has a great community where you can find where you fit in best and go for it if it gets boring honestly it’s partly your own fault while I understand you have done so much pick one part of this game and master it once you have gone thru everything then you can start over with the new things that have come by then this game is growing so much it’s hard to imagine not being able to find something to challenge your self with hell download the dev kit and what ever you feel is missing make it as a mod put it out there and change the game for the better......yes that was a corny style motivational speech thing the way it sounds but I’m just tired of people thinking this is like any other game its really not while it’s not unique it’s deffin different and if you just look at it as another game you will turn into what you have hating something that you truly could impact in a large way. Any way good luck hope you figure it out if you come back I would invite you on my server anyday if the week if not I hope you can’t find a game that you can enjoy d

breed allo army to take down titans or better tame a titan , live in a base on quetzl saddle or try living in underwater cave base , tame a squid , kill alphas or wild gigas on foot 

or play pve set goals for better looking bases like castle and show it to your friends or pvp and raid everyone , snow cave , make your own server  and many other things 

speaking of myself my goal was breeding argys with 240% speed and 2000+ weight , after that a squid then a stunning bases , killing wild gigas on foot got bored after a while and moved to a pvp server 

Archived