Help setting up a Story Progression Cluster

3mptylord

I would like to create a cluster that functions as a race to complete the story - going from The Island to Scorched Earth, to Aberration, then finally to Extinction. I want to prevent uploads except for players who have completed the final boss on that map, or even restrict uploads to the post-boss (i.e. that part at the end of the fight where you get uploaded). Does anyone know of whether or not this can be done, and how easily?

Island -> SE -> Ab -> Ext :-

Scorched Earth can be a Whitelisted map for people who reach level 115 on the Island.

The Aberration WhiteList could be a bit tricky - you'd have to decide on some kind of "evidence" like an artefact or something that people have to give you to be allowed on the Aberration WhiteList.

Rockwell on Ab allows another 15 levels on the player - so level 130 survivors can go onto Extinction's WhiteList.

The Whitelists based on levels could be automated (I've done something similar to whitelist Ab and Ext on my server).  I'm struggling to see how you can automate the progression from SE though.

Archived