Allow disabling of Cryo sickness on unofficial servers

Jurassic

My friends and I play on our private PVE server, and we would love if WC could add an option to disable the Cryo sickness. I find the Cryo sickness redundant on PVE servers. I understand it for PVP servers, but for PVE, I just find it unnecessary and annoying. If anyone has discovered a way to disable the Cryo sickness right now, please let me know. 

• 4 months later...
On 11/11/2018 at 2:10 PM, Jurassic said:

My friends and I play on our private PVE server, and we would love if WC could add an option to disable the Cryo sickness. I find the Cryo sickness redundant on PVE servers. I understand it for PVP servers, but for PVE, I just find it unnecessary and annoying. If anyone has discovered a way to disable the Cryo sickness right now, please let me know. 

Yes, we run an Xbox cluster and try to keep the structures and animals out low and if there was no cryo sickness or any timers on summoning them most people would be fine with having most of their animals cryoed because Xbox servers are so laggy. Also we have a dino shop and it would be nice to summon tham as needed to show them off instead of having to wait for the STUPID timers.

4 hours ago, DarthSoul7 said:

I feel like the cryosickness is pointless on PVE. They should eliminate it from all official PVE servers IMO.

Right. Throw 400 dodo with no sickness in an attempt to flip the admins off their server. Its meant to deter people from suddenly loading up too many awake dinos to cause unnecessary lag.

• 8 months later...

Archived