Extinction console - new delay - no longer 13th?

Jtmorris

Guys I understand you are mad but I’ve worked on programming,and build robots for competitions, so I understand why they delayed it.  But they surely won’t delay it again even with their bad history, so just have patience.  (Also don’t say you would rather have a glitchy game cuz then you might lose all your progress and be even more mad so just chill and have patience.)

7 hours ago, BlackACE said:

Nobody understands.......

Oh its not about the actual release for me, but rather I just can't get over their terrible communication and planning. If they aren't going to hit the 13, they would easily know by now, but won't share it. Maybe they will pump it out - glitches and all. What do you think? 

did they say any other date or delay? i think not - I mean i can understand console players but tbh, I rather have it delayed by a week then have to build up twice again due to the elemental vein bug. I don't think they delay again, but anything can happen - but as of right now you just stir the pot ;)

11 hours ago, FluffyDinoPartey said:

did they say any other date or delay? i think not - I mean i can understand console players but tbh, I rather have it delayed by a week then have to build up twice again due to the elemental vein bug. I don't think they delay again, but anything can happen - but as of right now you just stir the pot ;)

No just realistic expectations. They have done it SO MANY TIMES in the past. GP face-palmed my post as if it's so unrealistic lol! I was more curious how people expect it to play out. 

To their (Jen's) credit, she just posted a tweet saying that they are on track for tomorrow 10 am release. 

13 hours ago, Jtmorris said:

No just realistic expectations. They have done it SO MANY TIMES in the past. GP face-palmed my post as if it's so unrealistic lol! I was more curious how people expect it to play out. 

To their (Jen's) credit, she just posted a tweet saying that they are on track for tomorrow 10 am release. 

the thing is, you expect them to delay because you want them to fail again, to make you feel right. That's why people facepalm your thread, and as mentioned above, I rather wait 1 week longer instead of having my base destroyed twice due the elemental vein bug. 

5 hours ago, FluffyDinoPartey said:

the thing is, you expect them to delay because you want them to fail again, to make you feel right. That's why people facepalm your thread, and as mentioned above, I rather wait 1 week longer instead of having my base destroyed twice due the elemental vein bug. 

No, it's more like what I said earlier. I'd rather they figure out how to communicate and not lie to their fan base. Fortunately things look like they are a go for this update - which is great for me. 

Archived