Console Players missing out on loot

AnimaSolis

So, we all know how bad it is that console players have had to wait a week. Why didn't WC simply wait and release everything together? 

What I want to address, is how unfair it is that PC players have been able to abuse the Gacha loot (and so many other things) for 4 days, and will be able to blast through the game with this super powerful loot. Obviously, it needed to be nerfed, but this doesn't avoid how all of us on console have missed out on all of that stuff. Frankly, all the gacha and gacha loot should be despawned/removed. Especially hen you consider any NEW PVP players on PC will have almost no chance against tribes who have abused this as well. 

Yes I am an angry console player, but I am very forgiving and have always been supportive of WC in general. However I feel like the way they have dealt with this entire DLC release sucks, and has been a massive kick in the teeth for all console players.

4 minutes ago, poplava said:

Life is unfair, who cares. 

I don't see a connection between console - PC and for that matter you and PC??

It's fine if YOU don't care but a lot of us do.

The connection is we all play this game... and should have access to the same content at all times. The experience players have should be the same regardless of the platform they use. As I mentioned, any PC players who have this extra loot will be able to progress SIGNIFICANTLY quicker than any new PVP players on PC, and all players on console. A PC player with all of this loot will be able to hit end game a lot faster than people starting on console for obvious reasons. A 700 armor riot set? I mean come on...

Can you imagine if this kind of post was made back in the day of the flier nerf? "Why must you test everything on PC and make us wait for our dinos to be useless? Make it fair across the board already!!"

Consoles have a much longer process to go through than PC does. It wasnt even a way of gameplay for at least a year? (Not sure how long exactly). It has always been, and always will be, behind on the updates and major patches/releases, it's the way of life. They're not going to let everyone on PC officials exploit something that's unintended and then release it to consol for even more to have what they shouldn't. Its just how it is =/

Unless you play on an unofficial PC server, the other servers aren't cross platform I believe?  So even if pc gets awesome loot, it wont effect any players starting on the 13th on console. You wont have to worry about starting a pvp and have people already set up on extinction with the new stuff. If its just the fact that pc is experiencing everything first, dont pay attention and nothing will be spoiled for you when you start up ?‍♀️

If they take away gacha loot they might as well just restart the whole dlc for everyone.

But that wouldn't result in a good experience for everyone.

Simple matter of the fact, you'll have to get over it. Just like we will. I missed out on it too as PC player, I got maybe a couple ascendant items before I started realizing what was happening and then it was nerfed when I woke up the morning after. If they aren't going to roll back servers due to element vein issues, they aren't going to do anything about gacha loot.

It's a silly argument.
It's just a thinly veiled attempt at saying 'I wish I could've exploited a broken mechanic, too!' and then trying to dress it up with 'just remove it' to create the appearance of objectivity.

You're not wrong, mind you, and I absolutely agree that any and all Gacha loot gained from exploitation should be removed. Problem, however, is you simply can't. If you remove all loot gained from the Gacha, well, for starters, I'm not sure if that's even possible, but if it were, it negates hours and hours of sunken time which is a pretty good way to infuriate the playerbase. Yes, absolutely it's an exploit and frankly I think those who purposefully tried to capitalize on this, knowing full well how broken it was, are not worth pitying in any way if they were to lose all their gear, but what about everyone else who acquired something through Gachas? What about those who got their items through chance, not exploitation?

It just can't be enforced, and thus, is a bad idea.

Archived