music What are your favorite Ark music themes?

Royalstar

Regardless of your opinion on this game, I’d be shocked if you told me you didn’t love the music. It’s honestly one of my favorite things about the Ark: it’s epic, memorable, and diverse. I’m curious to hear what all your favorite themes are. This can be any theme from the base game or any of the dlcs —including the free ones, i.e. the Center and Ragnarok. It can be a boss theme, biome combat theme, trailer music, ascension theme,  credits theme, even the lyrics tracks created by NerdOut (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMvETSFFkMOADyrGBj3gbWA/) (the sotf one and the credits song). Additionally, if there’s a short stinger (e.g. the time-of-day music, level-up music, etc), you can say that as well. 

Personally, my favorite theme is the music that plays when you’re fighting the final boss of Extinction (so epic!); I also love the Aberration menu theme (kinda creepy, totally suits the map), Scorched Earth menu theme (also fits the theme of the map), and the Ragnarok theme (I love how it starts out slow and escalates gradually). As far as stingers go, the time-of-day and the spawn-in themes on the Center are incredibly beautiful. 

I loved the music when I first bought the game, about a year and a half ago. Now I know it by heart, and get very excited when things like aberration get new music. My opinion, is that the aberration is best, because it's different. Extinctions is okay, and I don't like it as much as the aberration because it's just more epic and upbeat.

Most of the Aberration stuff. The bioluminesense blue zone fight music, Aberration asension and boss fight. Love one of the main Island combat themes too, also dragon and megapithicus theme. Same goes for the Scorched Earth combat music and boss fight. Love the Extinction theme too. Ark musics occupys alot of my 'study music playlist'.

Archived