ETA on Transfer Dino/Items

MasterOfPupetME

Think about the transfer, you all know what is going to happen and unless you want that to happen then you wouldn't want it to be a thing, i was thinking about it, items probably but then you have the issue of using the cryopods/pokeball and sneak in dinos.. if you eliminated that item from the group of transfers then items can come in.

So if they make a decision it will probably be to put everything which is so going to ruin the ease we have for the time being, i'd say this to side with you all.  If servers get Fertilized...................................again.... enable dino xfers even though it will just make it worse.

If I was pvp i'd say yea cause things happen, since i am now pve and playing house, i say no :( if we had separate systems *cough-cough* SOTF (being PVP) Ark being PvE! (idk what the issue is but it is an issue it seems.)  Like Burger King you could have it "Your Way".

On 11/11/2018 at 5:57 AM, MasterOfPupetME said:

Any news or information on when we will be able to transfer items and dinos into Extinction? I heard 6 weeks, but that was from word of mouth and not any concrete information 

The later the deadline will be the better. After mass migration of dino / item, the game will not be as cool as it is now.

Archived