darcek

Rare Flowers on Extinction

6 minutes ago, darcek said:

Where can I get those?

Only place I was able were beavers dams.

Are there any places to go you can harvest them? (Like swamp in The Island)

I haven't noticed any of the flowers themselves like on other maps (outside of beaver dam) but maybe there's the little flowers in the sunken forest? I haven't seen any yet, but the area with castros may have them since it's kind of a swamp. 

I'll have a look next time I go down there. 

I get them from farming the white bushes in the snow with my anky, or also rare mushrooms hitting the blue crystal rock nodes that give green fragmented stone (of some kind.)

That is the only play i know to get any, not very much but if you find yellow flower patches anywhere that would be an abundance of rare flowers. (from what i remember someone telling me.)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, darcek said:

Not sure what are these but ill try searching the park.

There are also the purple ground flowers in the desert biome near the red obelisk.  Those should also give rare flowers.

My group has the other problem. . . we're trying to figure out how to get more mushrooms than the occasional one from mining crystal.

On 11/11/2018 at 6:56 AM, Scrysis said:

There are also the purple ground flowers in the desert biome near the red obelisk.  Those should also give rare flowers.

My group has the other problem. . . we're trying to figure out how to get more mushrooms than the occasional one from mining crystal.

Daedons are your friend...