NO ROLLBACK? what a joke

uaf

Because in Wildcards mind lost bases = lost resources. They apparently don't realize that, in their own game no less, your building is like... the least valuable thing you have. We are on unofficial and unaffected by all of this, but I'd be livid. And to have the audacity to deny people a rollback because "oh it might mess something up?" You already did. It's time to fix it.

15 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

I just found this and I know not everyone will have seen it so I thought I would share while there is still time to utilize the 3x to rebuild in case anyone is still waiting to hear anything.

Everyone saw this already.

Its still not enough. I didnt pay that much money to rebuild after wasting 5 days of time and grin, because WC fked it up.

They dont care about their Community at all.

9 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

It's happened before, they accidentally left out a comma that caused all the despawn timers to lower a LOT and many many people lost EVERYTHING. They did NOTHING. No rollback, no event to help people get their stuff back, nothing, ignored it. However, that was still in early access so hopefully, they will respond to this since it has been released.

Playing for years and playing for a few days is a big difference, some people lost a few days of playing, hey today u get 3x so u can get 3 day of stiff in one day, u can even tame something u didnt yet cause it would take too long! Compared to losing years this is nothin, dunno why all the complaining, people can choose to wait till they're mostly done with updating the map fully so chances will be hella smaller of this happeninh

7 hours ago, Frostitute said:

Don't forget to express your displeasure as a steam review. Wildcard may actually pay attention if their rating tanks and it effects sales.

It didnt work just before release and after after they broke many promises, one of which was they will never wipe official when they wiped 90% of the servers instead of buying new ones, but good luck

6 hours ago, Klakky said:

Playing for years and playing for a few days is a big difference, some people lost a few days of playing, hey today u get 3x so u can get 3 day of stiff in one day, u can even tame something u didnt yet cause it would take too long! Compared to losing years this is nothin, dunno why all the complaining, people can choose to wait till they're mostly done with updating the map fully so chances will be hella smaller of this happeninh

You don't think that a product should be ready before they offer it to consumers? They should have delayed release by a few more weeks to TEST all of this stuff and also release Xbox and PC at the same time. Honestly, everyone who has lost so much stuff should leave a review on Steam or simply get a refund and not repurchase for a month or so when all this stuff is fixed properly. That would be the best way to make it clear how unhappy the community is considering they don't listen or respond pretty much anything. 

On our official server a bunch of larges bases disappeared, mine included. By the time most people managed to log back in after the patch other tribes claimed the land where the bases were. So they lost the base and the land.

People were convinced a rollback was the only option and simply waited for it to happen... it did not come sadly.. so now they are trying to find new bits of land to settle on.

The 3x Event helps rebuild (providing your land was not taken) but at the same time the server crashes and rollbacks have also increased 3x! It is averaging 1 crash with a 10-15min rollback every 1hr 30m to 2hr. Which got 1 of my Pteras killed in the wasteland and losing my gear a few times.

Makes me wonder if we will have this all over again when they re-add the Element Viens....

in australia you can get full refunds on ark becuase the game is broken full of bugs every dlc is broken on release just put in complaint list everything you know wrong with it what they refuse to fix and show them how much you dislike it and request a refund even steam has to adbide by consumer law in AU or face massive fines.

Archived