NO ROLLBACK? what a joke

uaf

So forges are bugged, server crashes 10 times a day, etc.. but we need a gacha update with base wiping side effects right away.. 

Fking test your updates before releasing to production. Since the launch server 464 has had 100 rollbacks because server crashes. 10-20/day. Fk this.

You have had months to test crap you are running a highly priced game with a highly priced DLC and you push updates that make things worse.

You don't talk on YOUR OWN forums as a method of connecting to community, you use twitter and reddit.. really?

1 hour ago, Balteraxe said:

Agreed, almost everyone had their bases wiped/removed.

How can this happen, without a response?

It's happened before, they accidentally left out a comma that caused all the despawn timers to lower a LOT and many many people lost EVERYTHING. They did NOTHING. No rollback, no event to help people get their stuff back, nothing, ignored it. However, that was still in early access so hopefully, they will respond to this since it has been released.

5 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

It's happened before, they accidentally left out a comma that caused all the despawn timers to lower a LOT and many many people lost EVERYTHING. They did NOTHING. No rollback, no event to help people get their stuff back, nothing, ignored it. However, that was still in early access so hopefully, they will respond to this since it has been released.

Its a no resposnce for more than 3hours now, except one twitt from jen, about asking give coords of bases to who its happened. LOL They should have read their own forum.

How can the developers even consider that 3 days of hard work and wasted hours will be fixed by introducing x3 rate for a few hours?! It is midnight in my region. I will not even benefit from those few hours!

It is absurd, a total disrespect for the people who supported them by paying for a product that promised something and failed to deliver properly. Instead of fixing the problem in the first 30min and doing the rollback, they waited for more than 4 hours and decided that the damage has been done and people should just shut up. On Aberration we had rollbacks like this in the first days that were 6 hours big. Now it would cause more harm, but then it was perfectly ok.

Worst management of the situation ever! No communication! No compensation! No respect!

I don't play official and as an unofficial player I will be getting a rollback, as will the other members of the server I play. But this still annoys me. The dev team OWES the official players right now. They took their time and effort away because they raptored up when they shouldn't have. 3x rates is NOT good enough. Why should the players have to waste their time cleaning up after the devs? They shouldn't. I've always defended WC but this is just weak and pathetic.

X3 does nothing for those that lost everything. Even if they get back to where they were. Those that were not effected will have claimed the best areas and be x3 ahead of the rest. Not to mention x3 rates when you lost all your harvesting dinos? Why bother?

If I could get a refund I absolutely would.

But wildcard has our money so they can more or less do as they please without repercussion. 

And those people that didn't lose anything and have claimed the best areas also get to advance much faster now with the 3x while everyone else is scrambling to get half decent farming dinos. They then have to farm while avoiding all the people who are basically godlike now as well as spend an entire day MINIMUM to get back to where they were, which will end up being far, far behind all the unaffected players.

So WC, you let US, your players that paid a lot of money for this DLC and wasted almost 5 days of grind and time, pay for your  stuff.

And afterward you come up with a x3 event? Thats a shame.. and shows that you dont care about your community.

I wont support you anymore by playing this game unless you dont do this rollback like any other Dev would do. But its WC.. i expected nothing else tbh.

Everyone who is effected by this issue should stop supporting you WC!

Archived