Change Crafting Costs - unstable element

Rboy

17 hours ago, ShadowAngel said:

would like to know too, 1000 dust is ridiculous.

ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_ElementRefined_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_ElementDust_C",BaseResourceRequirement=100.000000,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False)))

Managed to get it to work

7 minutes ago, Rboy said:

ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_ElementRefined_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_ElementDust_C",BaseResourceRequirement=100.000000,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False)))

Thx!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2018 at 6:10 AM, Rboy said:

How do i find more of these codes for extinction?

On 11/10/2018 at 10:35 AM, Rboy said:

Hey yall,

Does anyone know the text to enter in the .ini to change the crafting cost of unstable element for Single Player? Ive tried but non of it worked. ASM also doesnt include the stuff for this DLC yet.

I highly suggest also upping the amount harvested from the element eruptions.  Those are a bit more exciting, imo.

12 hours ago, Rboy said:

What exactly are you looking for ?

All the paths for the items are on the Wiki. So using the format above you can change the crafting costs for anything.

Cool thx ill see if i can figure it out, im not all that great with the ini. I run a fiber server and am trying to change my extinction items to fiber.

12 hours ago, Rboy said:

What exactly are you looking for ?

All the paths for the items are on the Wiki. So using the format above you can change the crafting costs for anything.

Cool thx ill see if i can figure it out, im not all that great with the ini. I run a fiber server and am trying to change my extinction items to fiber.

23 hours ago, Paroxyde said:

1000 dust is 2-4 lamposts with a good doedi... what are you talking about? 

You get tens of thousands of dust on veins... Except the 10k one, you get like 2-5k dust. But you get element and shards too... 

Except when you play with 2 other people on private server. And you have no chance in hell defending that vein.

1 hour ago, ShadowAngel said:

Except when you play with 2 other people on private server. And you have no chance in hell defending that vein.

I play on a LAN server solo, for reasons not related to this topic, i defend them all the time solo it is very possible to do this.

Just make sure to check the middle vein with a regular non-modded spy glass from a distance, you can then see the health of said vein, 10k = easy 25k = normal 50k = hard. Easy can be done with a single dino or even half decent enforcer, 25k you want to bring a few dino's .... its really not that hard i have more element then i will most likely ever use.

PS: depending on your rates, lamp posts and tables etc are really not worth it imo, i see them as a source of emergency dust when i need bit to make a enforcer or feed them for that matter ;)

22 hours ago, ShadowAngel said:

Lol, I defend them solo on official. What's your excuse? 10k and 25k veins are easy enough to solo. Just stay away from 50k and more... 

And do you need 10 tribe mates to tame a doedi and an argent, then use the argent and doedi to solo farm lamp post and bench? 

20 hours ago, lordbufu said:

I play on a LAN server solo, for reasons not related to this topic, i defend them all the time solo it is very possible to do this.

Just make sure to check the middle vein with a regular non-modded spy glass from a distance, you can then see the health of said vein, 10k = easy 25k = normal 50k = hard. Easy can be done with a single dino or even half decent enforcer, 25k you want to bring a few dino's .... its really not that hard i have more element then i will most likely ever use.

PS: depending on your rates, lamp posts and tables etc are really not worth it imo, i see them as a source of emergency dust when i need bit to make a enforcer or feed them for that matter ;)

PS: Use a doedi. On official, I get 3-6 element (3-6k dust) per run with my argent and doedi around the lamp posts in 49 43.

3 hours ago, Paroxyde said:

PS: Use a doedi. On official, I get 3-6 element (3-6k dust) per run with my argent and doedi around the lamp posts in 49 43.

Seems legit to get your replicator that way, 3-6 element a run ... 100 for a replicator .... sounds like a lot of fun :P

Id rather do 2/3 easy nodes, much more fun better profit, and i can use the time saved on farming lamp posts to fill up my Gacha's with stone to get metal, crystal, black pearls and even element dust if i really need to.

6 hours ago, lordbufu said:

Seems legit to get your replicator that way, 3-6 element a run ... 100 for a replicator .... sounds like a lot of fun :P

Id rather do 2/3 easy nodes, much more fun better profit, and i can use the time saved on farming lamp posts to fill up my Gacha's with stone to get metal, crystal, black pearls and even element dust if i really need to.

That's less than 20 runs. You'll do more run for obsidian than dust. And if you say gacha for obsidian, then get a gacha for dust too. Duh. 

Generator need less than 2 element a day. Just for reference. 

13 hours ago, Paroxyde said:

That's less than 20 runs. You'll do more run for obsidian than dust. And if you say gacha for obsidian, then get a gacha for dust too. Duh. 

Generator need less than 2 element a day. Just for reference. 

Or just one 25k spire and your done, do a 10k to keep your gen running for a week and bobs your uncle :)

• 8 months later...
On 11/11/2018 at 7:10 AM, Rboy said:

Maybe a necro, not sure, but since it's related, I'm asking this.

I use Ark Server Manager, and am attempting to get this command to work on a dedicated private server, but no matter how I do this it never changes the recipe, even when performing a polymer-cide. I use Ultra Stacks, S+, and a few other mods, but those two seem to be the only mods that would affect the engram in question. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this issue?  I've tried adjusting the command based on item lists from structures plus but they have no effect.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/30/2019 at 10:58 PM, Probitas said:

Maybe a necro, not sure, but since it's related, I'm asking this.

I use Ark Server Manager, and am attempting to get this command to work on a dedicated private server, but no matter how I do this it never changes the recipe, even when performing a polymer-cide. I use Ultra Stacks, S+, and a few other mods, but those two seem to be the only mods that would affect the engram in question. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this issue?  I've tried adjusting the command based on item lists from structures plus but they have no effect.

I am late to the party, but the problem is Ultra Stacks. You need to reference the Ultra Stacks version of Refined Element, not the Vanilla version.
ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_ElementRefined_US_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_ElementDust_C",BaseResourceRequirement=100.000000,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=False)))

Archived